More Upcoming Xbox LIVE Titles For Windows Phone Revealed | WMPoweruser

Carcassonne : The popular board game comes to Windows Phone courtesy of German developer Exozet Games..
    GeoDefense Swarm: Critical Thoughts follow-up to popular tower defense game geoDefense switches from linear paths to a hex-grid system.
    Gerbil Physics: Ready for another Xbox 360 indie game-turned-mobile Xbox Live title? Pencel games Gerbil Physics is a lot like Implode! but with Gerbils.
    Pinball FX 2: Zen Studios XBLA pinball hit comes to Windows Phone! The original is known for its pretty-good physics and large number of downloadable tables. If the Windows Phone version follows suit, expect it to include several tables with more available as PDLC.
    Wordament: The free, ad-supported Windows Phone indie game from You vs. the Internet will apparently be re-released as an Xbox Live title
    Shoot1Up: A vertically-scrolling 2D shoot-em-up, Shoot1UP features tons of ships on-screen and surreal art design.

I can't wait for Carcassonne! Played that on the 360!
    02-23-2012 12:53 AM
    im really looking forward to the PIN BALL game :P

cant wait hehe, i have one now but 2D and sorta lame
    02-23-2012 12:51 PM
    It's really good on the console, be interesting to see how it compares on the phone. :)
    (Pinball FX)
    02-23-2012 12:55 PM
    Hey, let's link to our article instead of that crappy one. Also, here's our Gerbil Physics preview.
    selfcreation likes this.
    02-24-2012 12:00 PM
    Hey, let's link to our article instead of that crappy one. Also, here's our Gerbil Physics preview.
    LOL! thanks :)
    02-24-2012 12:02 PM
    More Upcoming Xbox LIVE Titles For Windows Phone Revealed | WMPoweruser

Carcassonne : The popular board game comes to Windows Phone courtesy of German developer Exozet Games..

GeoDefense Swarm: Critical Thought’s follow-up to popular tower defense game geoDefense switches from linear paths to a hex-grid system.

Gerbil Physics: Ready for another Xbox 360 indie game-turned-mobile Xbox Live title? Pencel games’ Gerbil Physics is a lot like Implode! but with Gerbils.

Pinball FX 2: Zen Studios’ XBLA pinball hit comes to Windows Phone! The original is known for its pretty-good physics and large number of downloadable tables. If the Windows Phone version follows suit, expect it to include several tables with more available as PDLC.

Wordament: The free, ad-supported Windows Phone indie game from You vs. the Internet will apparently be re-released as an Xbox Live title

Shoot1Up: A vertically-scrolling 2D shoot-em-up, Shoot1UP features tons of ships on-screen and surreal art design.

I can't wait for Carcassonne! Played that on the 360!
    Where did you find that carcassonne was coming out? And when?

Sent from my {amazing windows phone} using Board Express
    03-14-2012 12:55 PM
    I don't know if this is confirmed or not but electronic theatre is reporting that civilization revolution is coming. Details and scant but here's the link:

Civilization Revolution Coming to Windows Phone 7 | Electronic Theatre
    03-16-2012 05:11 PM
    Do we have any dates on these upcoming titles?
    04-13-2012 11:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD