WP7 Games with ingame purchase

Ariose

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Since a few months there are a few games with in-game purchase (DLC). The majority of the WP7 public still live in the English region's so they probably haven't any problems at all. Some different region's can't access this extra items or levels. I post it on this English forum because I've actually seen a lot of non-english people here.

I'm hoping that you can test if it's possible for you to access the in-game items. If so please post it here. When I have enough people with the same problem and I'm sure that it isn't a local problem with my account then I will contact the WP7 English (USA), English (worldwide) support and also the Dutch Xbox Support.

The reason for this topic is because, it wasn't a really big deal until the news that Zombies!!! will get DLC achievement. I would like to be able to complete my games.

Please fill in the list below and change the Italic text. Did I forget some games?

Region: The Netherlands
Bug Village: Can't buy extra corns or coins
Beard and Beaks: Can't access/buy new levels
Gravity Guy: Can't buy slowmotions
Zombies!!!: Hasn't been released yet

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Ariose

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Today something funny happened. The Oregon Trail is the "plezier voor iedereen" game (Translated roughly to: Pleasure for Everyone). They did translate the advertisement to Dutch, while the game isn't available in the Dutch region. What a waste of resources. =P

Last edited:

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Same in Sweden. Seems there's no local control over what gets shown in Spotlight.

There has been some translated developer interviews, and whoever does the the Swedish translations has no knowledge of games whatsoever – as an example Mini Squadron's "fluid control system" was translated with the term for a system that controls fluids...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre