Cross-platform multiplayer games

muffasa

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Do you happen to know any Marketplace games that allow me to play in multi with/against my friend who owns iPhone? Any kind of games.

Thanks. :)

snow4558

Jul 29, 2011
Visit site
I know of one so far,

WordsByPost - similar to Words With Friends

I think its better but it definately doesn't have the user base of WWF.

Works with iOS, Android, and WP7

Last edited:

respect306

Aug 9, 2011
Visit site
The same guy has chess by post that was recently released for the iphone too. Would love to hear if anyone else knows of any other cross platform multiplayer games. My roommate and girlfriend and whole family have iphones and I can't play games with them lol

josh.steed

Sep 23, 2012
Visit site
Yes! Word arena!

Do you happen to know any Marketplace games that allow me to play in multi with/against my friend who owns iPhone? Any kind of games.

Thanks. :)

Its a copy of Wordament, but I prefer it as I can play against my gf who has iPhone, because it has full Scrabble dictionary, because there are more words in each grid, and because there are less players I can win all the time.

See you there! (I am The Celebrated Mr K, my girlfriend is honeymushroom)

X

justnatural

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I would really love to be able to play a high-detailed game like asphalt 7, fifa, halo, nova etc. with my friends that have android... Please guys, if you find out more titles that support cross-platform multiplayer play add them here! Thx!

rendeo

Jan 5, 2013
Visit site
HELLO,
we are preparing our Armed Strike game as multiplatform game.
http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-games/211429-armed-strike.html
Now we are looking for anyone who can test our release candidate of our first major update.
So if you are interested in, send us your mail connected to MS live to our email info@rendeo.com

This is our first major update. In next few weeks we are preparing bigger one with much more features and multiplatform fun.

Thanks
rendeo

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb