How far are you guys on dodonpachi?

0x64

Apr 10, 2012
Visit site
not very far...
Not even through level 5.
Unlocked few B levels and only passed 2-B out of them.
But still great fun but I don't have much time to play.

SuperGrafx

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
I just cleared the 3rd level today. Still have a ways to go, but I've got a ton of other games that I've picked up ever since I got my Lumia this week. I feel like a kid on Christmas morning with all these new (to me) games loaded on my new phone!

MrDiamondJ

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've opened up 1-A all the way up to 5-A, and 2B so far. I'm still grinding away at 5-A. I've only opened two ships so far.

I'm totally addicted though. I play it as much as I can, since over time I get just a little bit better.

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I've opened up 1-A all the way up to 5-A, and 2B so far. I'm still grinding away at 5-A. I've only opened two ships so far.

I'm totally addicted though. I play it as much as I can, since over time I get just a little bit better.

It took me about a week or two to beat stage 5 for the first time....just keep at it, its a little harder because the last boss has like unlimited life it seems like

MrDiamondJ

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
I've made it up to the second boss on 5-A. Most of the time the line between success and failure is pretty slim. You have to teach yourself not to panic, basically.

HNNNNNGHHH

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
One week and still struggling with Stage 4-D. All ships are unlocked, but I only find the Deltasword and the Tigerschwertz useful. All stages but Stage 5-E are unlocked and completed.

*UPDATE*
Just unlocked Stage 5-E and beat Golden Disaster with the two extra lives I had. The "true" final boss, Hibachi is a WHOLE different story....

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786