2 days without sleep

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
son of a b****, i found the answer, i don't think ppl are going to like this.... should i post the answer? btw it showed in canada's market place as published this month for some reason (4/10/2012)

gb_in_gb

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Nataku4ca: son of a b****, i found the answer, i don't think ppl are going to like this.... should i post the answer?

Hehe - do it!

Been stuck on this game for a looooong time - had forgotten it was still on my phone. Sat there dotting and dashing the code, generally wasting my life... Would be good to know what the actual answer is!

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Nataku4ca: son of a b****, i found the answer, i don't think ppl are going to like this.... should i post the answer?

Hehe - do it!

Been stuck on this game for a looooong time - had forgotten it was still on my phone. Sat there dotting and dashing the code, generally wasting my life... Would be good to know what the actual answer is!
***SPOILER ALERT*** Don't read this if you don't want to know the answer to level 3...

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Samuel

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Anyone with a tip on getting past level 5?

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
lv3's answer is the firstname of the creator of morse code so it goes like this
walrus = morse, tap screen you get morse code, and the morse code translated means... abolutely nth, either that or he messed up the morse code part (then i tried everything that is even remotely related to morse code...) oh, and the answer is on #25, what steve_w_7 posted

lv5 i got past unknowingly after i got past lv3 (lv4 is easy...) so it's definitely passable, but i have no idea what i did to get past it lol, now i went back to lv5 and regret it cause i can't figure it out...

only thing i found out so far is that symbol is lower case sigma in greek, anyone else have more info we can go on?

EDIT: btw, this might be misleading but apparently sigma Oct means a star/planet in octantis sector. Nasa stuff... not sure if it means anything

Last edited:

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
lv3's answer is the firstname of the creator of morse code so it goes like this
walrus = morse, tap screen you get morse code, and the morse code translated means... abolutely nth, either that or he messed up the morse code part (then i tried everything that is even remotely related to morse code...) oh, and the answer is on #25, what steve_w_7 posted

lv5 i got past unknowingly after i got past lv3 (lv4 is easy...) so it's definitely passable, but i have no idea what i did to get past it lol, now i went back to lv5 and regret it cause i can't figure it out...

only thing i found out so far is that symbol is lower case sigma in greek, anyone else have more info we can go on?

EDIT: btw, this might be misleading but apparently sigma Oct means a star/planet in octantis sector. Nasa stuff... not sure if it means anything
For level 5...

The clue says it has something to do with the picture. The picture is a guy who isn't wearing socks.

According to Wikipedia, Sigma carries the 'S' sound. S+Oct kind of sounds like socks...

Kind of lame, but that's all i've got so far.

help???

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
This game is either diabolically brilliant or completely stupid. I haven't decided yet - but in any case, I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT!

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
This game is either diabolically brilliant or completely stupid. I haven't decided yet - but in any case, I CAN'T STOP PLAYING IT!

lol, i know, now im having the issue where the question it presents me stick in my mind until i find the answer... hope i don't end up not sleeping for 2 days as well :p

lv5 is the devil right now...

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
According to Wikipedia, Sigma carries the 'S' sound. S+Oct kind of sounds like socks...

ok i don't get it, ur hint definitely has something to do with it, i got past lv5 a few times when i was waiting for my wife to get off skytrain today

this is what i did, plug into the headphone jack with a cable that has aux on both end but one end wasn't connected, thats what i thought did the trick, but i decided to try it again before posting this message just to make sure, then lo and behold it doesn't work anymore...????? is it time related? i mean it was around 615, the sigma does look like it was pointing at the 3 on the clock

it WAS WORKINNGGGG NOOOOOO WHYYYYYY??????

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
soo... ya... i think i figured it out, plug a headphone or something that has the same connector into the 3.5mm jack @ 15 min of any hour, and unplug it, then you'll pass lv5, it worked for me on 6:15pm and 8:15pm, so i think this is the answer

lv6 is.. well... if his english is wrong, then we're screwed for that one

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
Are you serious? How did you even figure that out? It makes no sense.

well, trial and error plus the sigma sign in lower case does look like it was pointing to 3'o clock, combined with ur socks comment i decided to give it a shot when the hand on the watch was pointing that way lol

did it work for u?

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
i think the app has either been pulled or the dev deactivated his account, because i can't find it anymore too
(good thing too, otherwise you boys/girls will end up like me and the op... can't sleep...)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MatthewHilbers