iStunt 2 - Desert Paradise - Level 19 Turn Around

J4rrod

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
Is this level some sort of sick joke? I have yet to make it past the first 10 seconds. I always hit those spikes. I understand you're supposed to go around the first loop, bounce off the ground, then begin grinding the rail upside down, but I am yet to even begin grinding that rail, those dang spikes!

Please, someone give me some advice, or at least tell me that level is driving you crazy too.

Sent from my Samsung Focus S using Board Express.

manmeetvirdi

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Yeah same here.
Came here searching for tips to get pass this level.
Very frustrated and there is no demo from miniclip to show how to. Somebody out there ???

manmeetvirdi

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Wow man this is some magic place or what.
Within 10 minutes of my above posting I ended up clearing the level!!!
Clearly posting by j4rrod helped me. We need to go as j4rrod said. Jump off , hit ground, turn upside down and hit those rails all this before those ground spikes.
While jumping off just press towards down as you would do to avoid over head hassles.

So when you are about to jump press downwards, do a somersault, hit ground, turn upside down and then try to catch rail.

Hope this helps.

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
Wow man this is some magic place or what.
Within 10 minutes of my above posting I ended up clearing the level!!!
Clearly posting by j4rrod helped me. We need to go as j4rrod said. Jump off , hit ground, turn upside down and hit those rails all this before those ground spikes.
While jumping off just press towards down as you would do to avoid over head hassles.

So when you are about to jump press downwards, do a somersault, hit ground, turn upside down and then try to catch rail.

Hope this helps.

LOL I was stuck on this level forever and just quit the game XD Yeah it really made no sense and I'd never experienced such a stupidly challenging beginning like this one. I'll have to go back and try it again sometime...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss