Final fantasy coming to wp7

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
The achievements are up all story related but it is a port of the ios verison with achievements

hoprfully it sells well enough to push square to putting out there other ios games

Last edited:

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm going out on a wing and saying that I'm probably one of the few with no CURRENT interest in FF, but any development for our platform is great!

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry nothing confirmed from the developer but the achievements are now listed on xbox.com (so if anything they are on there) so unless it falls unto the void that games like deal of no deal, time pilot or loondon have it should be coming.

(zabsrasqual found them for his site and he submitted it to xbox360achievements so they will appear there soon)

wp7lynx

Los

Mar 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm going out on a wing and saying that I'm probably one of the few with no CURRENT interest in FF, but any development for our platform is great!

Same. I hope it's true. any Windows Phone support from any devs whether you care about the app or not is always good for the platform

dannejanne

Jan 27, 2012
Visit site
This would make me happy. God damn happy! My Lumia is missing a good old turn-based RPG. The only other one we have is Dragon's Blade but it's not for me.

Last edited:

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site

I agee with the arcticle but the problem is taking it with a grain of salt part I mean if they are showing up on xbox.com it means it is in development so unless the project was cancelled or put off which is rare *only 2 xbox disc games* and 4 mobile games *which there is no confirmation if they are cancelled or just taking there sweet time to release them* it is coming.

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
IMPORTANT!!! Has any one ever played Gladius for Gamecube and Xbox? It would be AMAZING on WP7! It's my all time favorite game and I'm picky. You guys should really try it. It's quite a great nostalgia trip...

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I actually have played gladus it was a great game but it failed to make any impact as most people on the original xbox didn't want rpg if that game was to have been made now on current consoles It would be a smash hit as western rpgs are all the rage. but at that time it was still jrpg

thelastfoiter

Apr 7, 2012
Visit site
I actually have played gladus it was a great game but it failed to make any impact as most people on the original xbox didn't want rpg if that game was to have been made now on current consoles It would be a smash hit as western rpgs are all the rage. but at that time it was still jrpg

I know and its a tragedy IMO. It was/is a childhood favorite for me and my friends and I wish more people could appreciate the fantastic story and gameplay that came with it. If you know any modern games that replicate that turn based style that is similar to Gladius I'd love a recommendation! P.S. great to hear from a fellow obscure phone owner of obscure video games ;)

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
I actually have a collection of games if you check out my gamertag Terrin you can tell I play obsecure games.

I did actually own ever single original xbox title at one time including the japannese only releases but then my apartment was broken into and they stole almost all of them :(

but gladius was voted number one game on xbox nobody played.

Not the best example but a game I found had a bit of the feel for it was rise of the argnauts its a action rpg that dosn't feel like playing one, as stated though not the best but I found it in a bin for 10.00 one day and put around 25-35 hours into it

MadGaffler

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
IMPORTANT!!! Has any one ever played Gladius for Gamecube and Xbox? It would be AMAZING on WP7! It's my all time favorite game and I'm picky. You guys should really try it. It's quite a great nostalgia trip...
I freakin loved that game! Anyone who not only played but also liked Gladius means you too are awesome!

awesumjon

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
I actually wouldn't mind a FF on the mobile.

Hate it on console though, but Golden Sun will always have my heart. I guess this is the closest thing I'll get.

I just hope it will not cost [URL="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/final-fantasy/id354972939?mt=8&at=10l3Vy]$8.99 like on iOS[/URL]. I think all their games cost more than you'd think.

Lord Panos

Aug 4, 2011
Visit site

Ow yeah man Gladius was AWESOME!! I remember having a fat dude in my team all covered in armor that would 1-hit the small guys! I'd defenitely buy it for 360 or wp7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo