new xbox live games announced

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
So new games that are coming

pool pro online wp7lynx

galaga legion dx wp7lynx

Ashpalt 5( this is now new as it was announced with the original launch list of xbox titles for the phone ) wp7lynx

little acorns (wp7lynx)

I would give the xbox.com links to them but I can't due to work blocking those sites :S

Also the achievements for sally spa, gun bros are on xbox.com meaning the title could be out soon, as long as it dosn't pull a loondon

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
yea that was announceda nd the achievos are up for it as we don't get a release sheculde for the phone we just gotta wait on that one (its soppose to be a nokia exclusive for 3-6 months though)

EAA575

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Where's my Shoot 1UP? It seems like whenever an Xbox live game is announced (with the exception of being next week's game of the week), it takes forever to be released. How come?

Sent from my T7575 using Board Express

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
these games do take time to make plus certifiation can take over a month if things go wrong, besides that its like a xbox 360 or pc game I mean look at assasins creed 3 was announced over a year ago and still isn't out same with splinter cell it was announced last month for next march, they say its coming that can take 1-2 years

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
still waiting to see if sonic 2 will have the if I purcahsed on xbox I get it on phoen sense it uses cloud saves (most likely not cheap bastards)

htchd7

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
poor gaming by windows phone

People say windowsphone7 is d iPhone killer but I don't see how that's possible wen they kip creating dusty nd uninteresting games and apps alike, go into Xbox live for games nd u will almost puke at the crap they call games... Poor gaming poor apps will always b the reason hackers will Continue to install android windows phones....
:mad:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs