Thoughts on Gun Bros?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
This morning I had 3 friend requests (dont know how since I dont know them and my GT isnt anywhere I know of) and they all showed up as Bros. Added someone from here who hasnt accepted my request and he too shows up and is usable in my game. Not sure if this is all expected behaviour but I havent had any issues I can tell.

Last edited:

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
found 2 bugs.

1. game get stuck on loading screen for ever when opening it. ( waited 20min never loaded)

2. Games doesn't save in QUICK RESUME 80% of the time . I need to re-open it. it just vanishes from my task list. ( I hit the back key by accident from in the game..push and hold back to open quick resume menu and its not there.)

:dry

Wacft

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I think I figured out what is going on with the controls. Its not that it just stops responding. But there are a lot of things in the game that stop/stun your character and make you release the movement stick and move it again to move. Pretty much anything that explodes near you except barrels and bosses seem to have this affect. After realizing this I dont really see any problems with the controls other than having real joysticks would pwn.

alanjafid

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Hi folks!

I add every one on this post (my tag: smokekillyourtv). Feel free to add me too.

The only detail on this game its the size and response of the sticks, i feel them smaller than other titles (like zombies on the phone) and sometimes trying to evade minions, i get stuck cause my finger is out of the stick zone. It's frustrating.

I'm mexican, sorry if i misspelled.

EightySix

Jul 15, 2012
Visit site
I'm enjoying the game so far, a couple of my Live friends appear in the leader boards but don't aren't selectable as bro's so that's kind of weird. Anyways feel free to add me. GT: The SS Stabbin

lueyyou

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
Pretty decent game I have to say, but not quite as fun as it used to be when I played it on my old iPad2. The controls are definitely quite small and fiddly especially on my LG Quantum which has a smaller screen. Add me GT: lueyyou

sssutanto

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
I started to play couple days ago and enjoying it so far. So Just for the fun of playing GB, I add all of you in my friend's list ;) And pls feel free to add me as well - my gamer-tag: sssutanto..

Funny things about GB (in other platforms) people always mentioned that they have catalysm ;p;p (worth of $3500 war bucks) ;p i dont have it and probably will not have it..

v10type-r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
My Bro is pimped out with all the best armor lol, I spent a bunch of live points I had sitting in my accout for over a year.. didn't realized how much I had actually spent in real money til after! oh well.. Add me if you want a decked out BRO! GT: YEER8D

v10type-r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Also, wanted to know which "coin-based" gun is the best to buy? I am at 70k in coins and am wanting to buy the Quad Blender, but am thinking I should wait and buy the Coronal Ejector... thoughts?

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
Need to get out there and level up your bro, man! :)

Im working on it, LMAO!! busy guy ,

right now im taking advantage of your BRO one shot killing every thing for me , lol.

Any one else having problems with this game NOT connecting you to XBOX LIVE and having to reset the game 2-3 times to have it connect. freaking annoying. (specially with the load time)

Also , how do I collect that 1-5day Online play reward? it just sit there saying im at my 5dayz.. but how do i collect it? i only have 1$ (not coins) and its not going up.

the more i play this game the more unstable it gets.. grr crashing on me now .. Black screen ... then nothing..

to bad cause its a fun free game!

Last edited:

Mandos

May 18, 2011
Visit site
I too am enjoying this game. It wold be a lot better if the load times weren't so long. I also hate that I have to start the game at least 3 times for the XBOX Live connection to be recognized.

I have added a few of you as freinds. Please add me if you wish. GT: Mandos

v10type-r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
So I pulled the trigger as some may have noticed.. I got the Coronal Ejector over the Quad Blender.. Its has a pretty slow rpm rate, but man does it blow stuff up! Works great in the horde modes, I've scored over 1000 kills in each of the first 6 levels already. :)

I've actually collected many more coins after aquiring the launcher, I'm back up to +50k, so I am hoping to purchase the Quad Blender soon!

v10type-r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Ok, now that I have both Quad Blender and Coronal Ejector, I have to say the Coronal beats the Quad Blender hands down. Even tho it has a slow rate of fire it has so much splash damage.

I am currently using the WTF7000 and the Coronal Ejector..

v10type-r

Mar 27, 2012
Visit site
Well, I purchased a couple guns with War Bucks, but I played Bokor planet with the hordes.. I made close to 6-10k each time, killing about 800-1200 ppl each time.

I wish you could use your coins to buy War Bucks tho.. is there an option to sell the guns that you purchased?

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Im working on it, LMAO!! busy guy ,

right now im taking advantage of your BRO one shot killing every thing for me , lol.

Any one else having problems with this game NOT connecting you to XBOX LIVE and having to reset the game 2-3 times to have it connect. freaking annoying. (specially with the load time)

Also , how do I collect that 1-5day Online play reward? it just sit there saying im at my 5dayz.. but how do i collect it? i only have 1$ (not coins) and its not going up.

the more i play this game the more unstable it gets.. grr crashing on me now .. Black screen ... then nothing..

to bad cause its a fun free game!

Maybe try restarting, haven't had any crashes, only problem is the live login thing.

Yep, that shotgun rocks on the early stages but when you get close to wave 50 its action all the way. I find the spreaders are good to clear a crowd but eventually you'll need to get a better one. Gotta keep playing, bros need their exercise! :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs