Thoughts on Gun Bros?

sssutanto

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Have you sent an email to Glu? Wait until you do that.

I still am waiting to hear from them about losing guns but I'll update when (if?) they do.
Yes I have reported to Glu but havent heard any from them aside from the automatic generated email :mad:

And "surpriseeeee" it happened again! I lost everything for the second time.. I am thinking if I need to re-buy again my Predator!

I've put the game aside till they sort out the patch, dont want to go through this BS. Poor show all round, MS especially for certifiying the game with so many obvious bugs. Obviously no testing is done at all and they are just rushing games through to get the numbers up.
There's just way too many BS.. but still playing it lol

sssutanto

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Have you sent an email to Glu? Wait until you do that.

I still am waiting to hear from them about losing guns but I'll update when (if?) they do.

I receive a reply today.. not sure if I shuld be happy and jumping up and down about their response!~ ehemmm waiting for the next update :dry

Response Via Email (Gabriel)
07/27/2012 12:22 AM Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. The Windows 7 platform is a new area for us and we are still working out some kinks in the port. We will be releasing updates periodically in accordance with Microsoft's schedule. So it may be that your issue will be covered in the next update. Meanwhile we have asked our team to provide a way for us to assist you with your inquiry. As soon as we have some answers, we will update this ticket and inform you of next steps. the ticket will be set for researching mode until we contact you again. Thanks so much for your patience. Regards, Glu Mobile Customer Care.

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
I receive a reply today.. not sure if I shuld be happy and jumping up and down about their response!~ ehemmm waiting for the next update :dry

Response Via Email (Gabriel)
07/27/2012 12:22 AM Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry about the trouble you are experiencing. The Windows 7 platform is a new area for us and we are still working out some kinks in the port. We will be releasing updates periodically in accordance with Microsoft's schedule. So it may be that your issue will be covered in the next update. Meanwhile we have asked our team to provide a way for us to assist you with your inquiry. As soon as we have some answers, we will update this ticket and inform you of next steps. the ticket will be set for researching mode until we contact you again. Thanks so much for your patience. Regards, Glu Mobile Customer Care.

Hahaha!! I just received the exact same email.

selfcreation

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
lol Generic Email.

This game does feel like it was or is a BETA .. specially with us having 4 planets and like 7 * COMING SOON* like wtf ....

that's like 40% of the game that is not accessible... + all the bugs = BETA much?!?!

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Gah, lost everything that wasn't equipped as well. Any news from support yet?

I'm towards the end of Rev. 10 on Cerberus, and I still have my best guns, so I think I'll just drop as much of my saved coins as I need on shields and health to get that over with before I do anything else.

kenzibit

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
Finally, got to level 100 of Gun Bros and damn, I'm too used to it now, not gonna play again and wish I had another game to play. Too bad Contract Killer ain't working on my phone :-(

Sent from my HTC HD7 using Board Express

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
I got back into the game and am almost at 100. Still enjoying the challenge clearing a revolution and I think the extra planets will keep me interested for a while longer. Hopefully with more achievements!

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
No WP Live titles have had DLC achievements so far. I think I remember the Pinball FX people talking about trying to work that out with MS before their WP release. Not sure if Glu would make that kind of effort, but they probably should if they want the DLC to sell.

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
So I had to re-install the game because it would freeze on the start screen. It's kept my progress, but guess what? I've lost ALL my guns, except the one I had equipped. Not only that, but I lost ALL my power-ups. This included dozens of grenades, almost 100 green shields and more than 50 health packs(the 1480 gc ones)!!!!! But that's not all!!! I buy the most powerful shotgun to complete a bro-op challenge, and my half upgraded Predator disappears...

GLU, FU! :mad::mad::mad::mad:

sssutanto

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So I had to re-install the game because it would freeze on the start screen. It's kept my progress, but guess what? I've lost ALL my guns, except the one I had equipped. Not only that, but I lost ALL my power-ups. This included dozens of grenades, almost 100 green shields and more than 50 health packs(the 1480 gc ones)!!!!! But that's not all!!! I buy the most powerful shotgun to complete a bro-op challenge, and my half upgraded Predator disappears...

GLU, FU! :mad::mad::mad::mad:
Place a formal complain to Glu for the shotgun as you have to buy it with War Bucks.. Now days I dont stack power ups.. just buy it as i go.. lost so many previously..

And in my case, even though I lost all the weapons, it back with the same "upgrade level" when I re buy it again.. hope it is the same case with you.

vp710

Jun 3, 2012
Visit site
Place a formal complain to Glu for the shotgun as you have to buy it with War Bucks.. Now days I dont stack power ups.. just buy it as i go.. lost so many previously..

And in my case, even though I lost all the weapons, it back with the same "upgrade level" when I re buy it again.. hope it is the same case with you.

The shotgun I bought, I still have. It's the predator I lost. Hopefully I'll get the upgrade level back when I buy it a second time, just like you.

Good call about the upgrades. I'll buy them during gameplay as needed from now on.

Man, they need to get their **** together!! :mad:

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Finished the game today, did lose one gun along the way but was almost at the end anyway so not a big deal. Now to see if they do bring more levels and fix the bugs.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
graceevans