Gun Bros basically Stealing

Wacft

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
So I bought $10 bucks of gold in this game because its fun. I bought a gun with it and maxed it out. Today I log in and I no longer own it and it is still fully upgraded and it is asking me to buy it again. This game should be pulled from the marketplace. And no I am not the only one.

lost inventory - Xbox360Achievements.org

Last edited:

palandri

Retired Moderator
Jul 25, 2009
Visit site
You need to bring it up to the game manufacturer.

I never got into console gaming, but I was into PC gaming for a long time. I can't remember a PC game that came out that didn't need multiple patches to fix numerous glitches.

Wacft

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
You need to bring it up to the game manufacturer.

I never got into console gaming, but I was into PC gaming for a long time. I can't remember a PC game that came out that didn't need multiple patches to fix numerous glitches.

Comparing a freemium mobile game to PC games is a bit of a stretch. PC games were/are buggy at release. Never has a PC game said I have to buy it again.

What are the chances of someone from wpcentral contacting glu mobile? As far as I know this is the first xbox live title to take peoples money and should be a big deal. I mean xbox live titles are suppose to be a cut above the rest.

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
its not the first freemuim titles but its the first one that looks great it cvould be a glitch where in the back end in the save file it checkst hat you paid for the item it didn't add the check to say you did .(its the easiest way I can explain it) best bet is to contact glu with your live id and the weapon you purchases they may be able to to fix it or refund you the money so you can buy it again

Wacft

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I have submitted a complaint and will post back when resolved but it said it can take up to five days.....

downhillrider

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
so I havent gamed much on my WP but they have in app purchases now? I believe this is one of the reasons why there arent more quality games. Like CSR Racing

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
in app purchases have nothing to do with quality of the game more or elss porting from ios or android is hard with the native cod on wp7 thats why alot of companys are saying they are waiting for wp8 and w8 tablets due to the coding is very similar to ios so its much easier to port and with multicore proccesors they can ge the big games that physically cannot run on wp7 ala nova and ashpalt 7

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss