Draw with Friends! gone?

sdreamer

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
If you use Bing to search it comes up still as an app, but when you tap on it says it isn't available for your device. Not sure what that means, but it appears to stop be on the server still, just not available to be downloaded.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Board Express

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Who made the game? Zynga has a lot of "With Friends" games and also owns the company that made Draw Something. So, it's probably a take-down.

HappyPalm

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
It was a great app! I like it "much" better than "Draw Something." It gave the ability to save your drawings, and you had the option of watching others guess your drawings whenever you wanted, because the game also saved those. It just had a lot better features....sad that it's gone. I wish I could re-install it on my phone!

david90531

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
Draw something is absolutely horrible on WP. I much prefer social artist, duudle or Let's Draw.
Also Interference is an amazing and hilarious game, ppl should try it!

HappyPalm

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
David,
Thank you for those suggestions!! They all sound like fun--I'm going to try them all!! :)

Edit: Deleted my original post so I could edit it with a new post alert going out....David, I love Social Artist!!! It's my far the best "draw and guess" game I've come across, and Interference is super fun as well--I usually look at it at least once a day. It is quite entertaining! Thank you so much for sharing these!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos