Call of Duty Zombies for Windows Phone?

DeWize1

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
I posted this in a comment on the shooter round up, but I think it will get more traction here:

I'll be the first to say it. We have glu mobile making games for windows phone now, and they just recently created the Call of Duty: Black Ops Zombies game for iOS and android. I don't see it being that hard to bring to windows phone, and if Microsoft could work with it and make it an Xbox live game, I'm positive it would be a hit.

The problem I see is they don't see the demand, so if anyone else is onboard, with WPCentral being the largest windows phone community, I'm sure we could show the demand is high.

If anyone else is onboard with this, I say the time to start spamming @callofduty and glu and activision is now. Maybe even our lovely editors here at WPCentral could get at glu with some of this, right boys and girls?

Let me know your thoughts and comments.

DeWize1

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Is it hard to make a game for xbl?

Well I'm not sure, I think there quite a few licensing issues to go about with Microsoft, as well as pricing and dividing of profits made on the app. It would be easier to not have it as an xbox live, but possibly more beneficial too have it as one.

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Microsoft should be the one's going after devs to bring such games to WP, not the users. They are the ones with the multi billion dollar profits so it should be no problem for them to spare a tiny bit of their resources for their own mobile OS rather than chasing after ios and android users.

And here's another juicy game for ios and android that completely ignores WP, this is where MS should be lobbying hard for its users, not us.

Modern Combat 4 gameplay video shown in first dev diary | Android Central

Terrin

Jun 13, 2011
Visit site
agreed this is more likely to show up on wp8 due to wp7 having hardware limitations they already said heavy duty games like this will be coming live enabled with wp8

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa