Easy 200 GS games.

ArousedSpoon

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello! I'm looking for a list of games you guys think have fairly easy achievements to get 200 GS, I kinda searched through the forums already but didn't find such a thread. I'll list the few games I have for my Windows Phone that I have completed the achievements 100%.

• Fruit Ninja
  • GeoDefense
  • GeoDefense Swarm
  • Cut The Rope
  • Roll In The Hole
  • Uno

I have 2 more to go in Orbital but am having some difficulty getting them right now, do you have any others you can recommend to me? The cost of the game is not an issue.

Also I now have this silly forum username that I'm not too pleased about. D:

dtiapril

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
The ones I have completed 100% are as follows:

Easy:
Uno
Toy Soldiers Boot Camp
Collapse
Full House Poker (most achievements pop straight away if you have already played on Xbox)
Roll in the Hole
Bejeweled Live
IonBall EX
Cut the Rope
Kinectimals

Doable but one or two achievements are a bit tricky (or phone throwing hard):
Orbital
Tetris
Plants v Zombies
Droplitz Delight
Flowerz (free)
Sally's Salon
Sally's Spa

Easy but take a long time:
de Blob Revolution
Puzzle Quest 2
Bug Village (free)
Monster Island
Doodle God
Angry Birds

There are some other free games that have 50g and are all pretty easy: Minesweeper, Sudoku and Breeze

P.S. I'm pretty serious about completing games!!!

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
I am not sure if you can link other forums to this forum, but here you go. The x360a website is much better for achievement oriented gamers to get help that this one. That forum thread links to all the easiest games on the Windows Phone platform and guides to getting all the achievements.

WP7 Easy Games - Xbox360Achievements.org

Last edited by a moderator:

ArousedSpoon

Aug 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks a lot for the list! I have a lot of these games you mentioned but just do not have the patience most of the time to finish them all. Collapse, IonBall EX, Flowerz, Puzzle Quest, Bug Village, Monster Island, Doodle God, and Angry Birds to list them, lol. I bought Toy Soldiers Boot Camp and will work on that one soon.

I stalked you on TrueAchievements and I can see you are quite serious about gamerscore!

Edit: Also thanks for that 360achievements site, I will definitely go through that list!

dtiapril

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
If you use TA then you'll probably understand that there are stats that take the number of people with a game and the number of people with an achievement to come up with a ratio for each game that reflects its difficulty (or in some cases how long it takes to grind). The closer to 1.0 the ratio is, the easier the game.

Armed with that info, go back to TA and go to the games page. Filter to show WP games only and then sort the games by TA ratio.

This list will tell you the easiest WP games in order, based on actual stats of how many people have gotten the achievements rather than just on the opinions of folk like me in a forum.

Plus I love TA and think its way more valuable as a stat site than x360a so stick with it 😊

Arsenic17

May 19, 2012
Visit site
If you use TA then you'll probably understand that there are stats that take the number of people with a game and the number of people with an achievement to come up with a ratio for each game that reflects its difficulty (or in some cases how long it takes to grind). The closer to 1.0 the ratio is, the easier the game.

Armed with that info, go back to TA and go to the games page. Filter to show WP games only and then sort the games by TA ratio.

This list will tell you the easiest WP games in order, based on actual stats of how many people have gotten the achievements rather than just on the opinions of folk like me in a forum.

Plus I love TA and think its way more valuable as a stat site than x360a so stick with it 

I regularly use both x360a and TA. They both have their advantages and disadvantages. I dont think it is valuable to argue which is better. To get the best achievement experience, both should be used.

WIth that said, I also use the method you mentioned to finding easy games, but I focus on completion percentage (how many gamers completed the game to 200 out of the total that play it). Anything about 40% is what I would consider easy. TA score can be misleading, if there is ony tricky 5 gamerscore achievement making the game hard to complete, but the rest are cake, then the TA score would be like 220/200 = 1.10 which appears easy, but one of the achievements has a ratio of 4.00.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb