Noteworthy games that definitely deserve attention

AlexMoonroe

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Are you serious ? It's $0.99 lol.

I played the game.

Gameplay is simple but i never saw anything like that on WP before. Very addicting.
You have 3 spawners in the level. One of them is yours and other two are bad guys. The point is to destroy two opposite spawners which produce constant waves of units (so as you do) and fighting bouth you and each other. You controlling your own swarm by tapping on the screen to send them where you want to. When opposite units is close enough they are starting to shoot laser beams at each other. Killing a unit is giving you another upgrade point. When you have enough points one of the four buttons on the right become active. Those buttons are upgrades. Armor, power, defence, speed and health affect your little army. Every next upgrade is more expencive so choose carefully what you want to upgrade most. If you want to win you need to shoot 1000 laser beams in every spawner to destroy it.

Playing it is like playing a Call Of Duty multiplayer, or DotA or Chess or Poker.
It is steel the same game every time, but every time is different and every time you trying to choose different strategy.

This game is definitely worth a dollar. I only wish it has multiplayer.

Cheers

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
You actually compared a FPS, a RTS (of sorts), a board game, AND a card game? It's hard to get any kind of idea of what the game is with that kind of description.

Also, remember that people have preferences. Angry Birds is probably the most popular mobile game around, but I don't like it. I'd hate to spend ANY amount of money with no option of a refund if I find out that the game is bad (meaning I don't like it). Sure, it's only $1, but when you first start out on a platform and want to try loads of games out, having that "only" $1 charge occur 10 or 15 times would suck just to find what you like.

AlexMoonroe

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
You actually compared a FPS, a RTS (of sorts), a board game, AND a card game? It's hard to get any kind of idea of what the game is with that kind of description.

Also, remember that people have preferences. Angry Birds is probably the most popular mobile game around, but I don't like it. I'd hate to spend ANY amount of money with no option of a refund if I find out that the game is bad (meaning I don't like it). Sure, it's only $1, but when you first start out on a platform and want to try loads of games out, having that "only" $1 charge occur 10 or 15 times would suck just to find what you like.

Yea I know what you mean. I just made my own little list of games that deserve a chance to be noticed.

If you want superb games with trials check this :)
Xbox games | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

PS
If you find any other good non-mainstream game - post a link here.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
If you like fantasy novels, and/or those choose your path games, definitely get this:

Wizard's Choice (Complete and FREE) | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Very well written and engaging story. 5 chapters so far will take you a few hours to go through if you don't just brute force the answers as fast as you can. Author is still writing new chapters and expanding the story.

NOTE: is ad based but you can click an ad then back arrow immediately as the browser is starting up to come back to the game with an ad free session. =)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6