Words with friends lockup

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
Does anyone else have a problem where WWF locks the phone up when entering? It started today on both my wife's and my phone.

-E

derek533

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I know you weren't looking for alternative suggestions, but have you tried Words by Post? Much better, no annoying ads you have to watch, no lockups, and it is much quicker at updating moves.

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
I know you weren't looking for alternative suggestions, but have you tried Words by Post? Much better, no annoying ads you have to watch, no lockups, and it is much quicker at updating moves.

I'll check it out, thanks! I also use Alphajax so I could probably just phase out wwf.

-E

E Lizzle

Nov 26, 2012
Visit site
It ended up working again (for now) on both phones. Doesn't inspire much confidence in WP8, though, when a fairly trivial app can lock the host OS up that tightly.

-E

rangerdogy

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It ended up working again (for now) on both phones. Doesn't inspire much confidence in WP8, though, when a fairly trivial app can lock the host OS up that tightly.

-E

Not saying it's WP8 or WWF fault, but when the app will not allow you to play any word starting with Z, it doesn't speak well for the app.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss