Microsoft gift Card

LukeMolony

Jan 13, 2013
Visit site
Where can i buy a microsoft gift card in Dublin? i dont have a credit card so its my only payment method. like i dont even know what they are like if theyre xbox points stuff or whatever, PLEASE HELP. cheers

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
What do you want the gift card for is it for xbox live those can be brought in most supermarkets or game stores or online :wink:

George Ponder

Editor
Dec 28, 2001
Visit site
There's not a gift card for the Windows Phone Store... would love to see it happen but the only Microsoft Gift Cards that I can think of are the Xbox Live Points and Membership cards.

Microsoft had a promotion last year when you purchased a new Windows Phone they sent you a $25 Windows Phone Store card and you redeem Bing Points for Store cards. But just to buy over the counter, they aren't available.

sinime

Retired Moderator
Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I thought you could buy apps and "charge" them to your cell phone bill, or is that only WP8 and/or up to the carrier to enable?

On WP8 there are a couple of options in the wallet app... PayPal, debit card and something called FidMe (have no clue what that one is).

Come to think of it, couldn't you buy a generic prepaid Visa/Mastercard and use that to sign up on the phone?

havox22

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
Only way I know of to acquire a Microsoft gift Card for the windows phone is to your your bing points with bing rewards $1.25 & $5

Erickson187

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Only way I know of to acquire a Microsoft gift Card for the windows phone is to your your bing points with bing rewards $1.25 & $5

yea that's all I have seen also. Don't understand why you can't just use points like you do on the arcade games, but there was a game I had on WP7 that had DLC you actually used points for.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)