Free Angry Birds

Stephen D Smith

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
It seems that Rovio is pushing out the original Angry Birds for iOS and Android for free right now. For whatever reason, Windows Phone has been left out of the mix. I know this is major complaint of all WP users. I propose that everyone contact Rovio and ask why we were left out. Use Twitter or Facebook. Flood their message boards with requests. Worst case scenario, they do nothing and we're no better off, best case, they grant WP users a free game. I know most people all own a copy already, in one flavor or another, but at the heart of things its about letting developers know that there is a community here that should be included.

Zeroplanetz

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
This is no complaint for me as I really can't stand angry birds. I dunno it irks me the wrong way lol. Anyways I'll never purchase it even if it becomes free.

IamHappyDog

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
I am tired of the birds that are angry. Time for something Happy instead...
25jjqq9.png

JMBasquiat

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
It's free on iOS as part of Apple's "App of the Week" thing. It will cease to be free come next Friday, so it's not Rovio pushing it, it's Apple.

raul_junior

Jan 24, 2013
Visit site
And if you play the "bad piggies level" there is a sign of the bad piggies gam on IOS and android so could this be a teaser of it coming to WP?

DJRedLine

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
So now i have 5 versions of angry birds installed. (original, space, seasons, star wars and now the new original)

Do i still need the original version installed now this one has been released?

I Spiritus I

Aug 12, 2012
Visit site
So now i have 5 versions of angry birds installed. (original, space, seasons, star wars and now the new original)

Do i still need the original version installed now this one has been released?

Yes, if you want to get all the achievements from the first game. Once you uninstall it I don't think it can be re-installed as it technically has been removed from the marketplace.

Since3210

Apr 7, 2013
Visit site
Mine stopped working after few days. Now it's crashing immediately after the loading screen.

Anyone with similar or exactly the same experience?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb