Gravity Guy 2

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I really love this game! Amazing sound & graphics. One thing keeps me away from buying it. When I tried the trial version it had some lags. Though they are not like REAL lags but you notice it's no longer fluid. Has anyone experienced it? Or my HTC 8X might be broken or something. Let me know down in the comments.
I love the game but until I find if it's a bug or it's because of my device I'm not buying it.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Not sure,but bull's eye might be that green spot which come randomly on which if u land, u get some extra points..

No, those are perfect landings. The bullseye are the green beams.

Has anyone figured out what's required to pull off the "avoid falling down for 3 runs" challenge? I've managed to get it up to two runs in a row but I have no clue whatsoever what it is.

Saad Ahmed2

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site

Has anyone figured out what's required to pull off the "avoid falling down for 3 runs" challenge? I've managed to get it up to two runs in a row but I have no clue whatsoever what it is.

Yeah it just means that you must not die by falling, you can die by other ways like hitting the floating orb or landing under the lift

CaptainChunk41

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site

Oh crap,i use to think we were suppose to avoid it :O

electriclamb

Nov 28, 2012
Visit site
So I've bought two clones (neon, and trooper dude) and I'm wondering if the clones have any special abilities im missing because I'm not seeing anything special yet

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I'd say if there were a difference it would have been mentioned in the game. It seems to be normal with these kinds of games. I never noticed a difference with the other characters in Temple Run.

I bet there's a mission that requires buying a character which will conveniently come right after I spent money on one.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I just bought GG2 and when there are long platforms it kind of lags (though it doesn't affect gameplay, the buildings are lagging)
Has anyone encountered this?

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed a slight hiccup from time to time, like it's loading or something. I don't think it happens on every run and I didn't have the impression it was tied to specific platforms. It did result in me falling once as it happened as I was coming in to land. Otherwise it's pretty smooth.

ImAdrian23

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I've noticed a slight hiccup from time to time, like it's loading or something. I don't think it happens on every run and I didn't have the impression it was tied to specific platforms. It did result in me falling once as it happened as I was coming in to land. Otherwise it's pretty smooth.
I know what are you talking about. These ones are really rare but they happend on my game as well (I think it was right after I started a new race).
Just played a little more and this is really weird. If I pass the 1,000m mark I barely notice the lag I was talking about... My gameplay is smooth apart from that.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I just remembered one problem: I can't jump over energized floors. Even with a clear gap my character gets killed. Instead have to raise the platform every time. In many cases the character will be a lot closer to the floor than if I had jumped, but apparently how I get over makes a difference. Double jumps are okay, if I've raised the platform first. It's not a big deal early on but becomes a problem further a long when things get more hectic.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rorymi6