Asphalt 7 on HTC 8s

Shepard902

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
After the update of asphlat 7, i read that its now available for 512mb devices...but i cant find it on the market, then i downloaded it from desktop computer and put it on sdcard, it recognized asphalt 7, but it wont let me install it, its still says its not supported... anyone else tried to install on htc 8s, or any suggestions?

Thanks.

Jnbs

Mar 20, 2012
Visit site
After the update of asphlat 7, i read that its now available for 512mb devices...but i cant find it on the market, then i downloaded it from desktop computer and put it on sdcard, it recognized asphalt 7, but it wont let me install it, its still says its not supported... anyone else tried to install on htc 8s, or any suggestions?

Thanks.

Use the wpcentral app!!! That links directly to Asphalt 7

Stefan Cvetkovski

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Yes.The size is 512 MB.And still is under unsupported apps.Tell me this.How much space it takes for the installation of the game?512MB or more?I currently have some 550MB free on the phone.

gegenlicht

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
Hey ( first post ;o)

I have 1,1GB of free space available and I guess much more is not possible on this device...
The xap file ive downloaded from the store Is still listed as "unsupported apps and games".
Its marked as "unsupported" not as "not enough space etc" :asleep:

So did anyone succeed installing the game?

gegenlicht

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I guess ive spend that 1€ on a not compatible game ;)

Well it could be much worse ( like getting it work and then being completely disappointed :grincry: )

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb