Spectral Souls

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Only 5 people have rated this amazing RPG what's going on if you have it don't forget to rate it we need more great games like this

Last edited:

msxbox

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
That's great.. On a side note some people had issues with the amount of space needed if you do then just download phone storage cleanup it works well and will help you free some valuable space... Or with an updated Nokia you can use storage check in settings to delete temporary files wasting space

Joshua Jackson

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
A little late to the party, but...
I'm in the middle (maybe middle of the beginning - I just got the Rozess Army) of the game and am enjoying it.
The game is pricey and I don't really know if it's worth it (definitely worth the red stripe price).
The biggest problem that I have with it is the lack of an online save.
I switched phones and lost my progress.
I'm currently getting crashes at Zaltheim Castle with the Simba Army.
I've emailed the developer, twice, and haven't heard a word back.
There us no way to contact the developer in the game.
I had to Google the title and find their website.
JJ

PPStar

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Not Available for Lumia 620 😞
Edit : It's available. Dunno why i couldn't find it last find. The game looks promising but it's way too costly.

Sent from my Lumia 620 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It's undeniably an awesome game. And the total absence of in-app purchases is a huge plus. However, it's also clearly a child of the console era, and a classic Japanese RPG at that. So it means the experience is incredibly tedious. In this era of touch screen optimized games the interface feels especially clumsy. I'm not saying the game is bad at all, I just don't have the patience for those kinds of games anymore. I'd still highly recommend it if you're into that sort of thing. Not many games will offer the amount of content packed into Spectral Souls.

This game is suffering from one of the problems with Windows Phone. If an app doesn't make a huge splash on day one it gets lost to the either. There are a bunch of great games in the store that you'll never find if you don't know to specifically search for them. Unlike the Apple app store there don't seem to be real humans behind the scenes seeking out and promoting legitimately good games.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shelton786