what are some fun paid games i should get?

JakeyFlower

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
what are some fun exciting new paid games i should get for my New Lumia 920?

I'm new to the whole Windows Phone 8 Platform and not sure what to get, i had a look on the forums here but most threads are really old and out dated!

thanks for the help guys ;)

you can also mention free games/apps to if you like :)

PS: if i can gift games on WP8 games i'll gift you some if you help me :)

gladbecker82

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
So, first of, search for Miniclip and grab 4 free Games, all Xbox Games with Achievements.
Then search for Acedia, dont know if its in your Store though, but its also free and a little bit like Slender Man, Temple Run should also be on your List.
This makes already 6 free Games
Fragger
Gravity Guy
Monster Island
iStunt 2
Acedia
Temple Run

Now its time for Money spending ;)
Asphalt 7, Angry Bird Star Wars, Spider Jack and Shark Dash all for 99 cents ;)

now if you are willing to spend a little more, i suggest Chimpact, Survivalcraft, PP Nations Hockey
and for more expensive Games The Dark Knight Rises or Modern Combat 4 for 6-7 $/€.

Modern Combat runs great on my Lumia 920 and The Dark Knight Rises probably gets a Performance Patch soon so it will run better.

Hope this helped you, Most Games have a Trial, but you wont make any mistakes, even though i suggest skipping Fragger for Monster Island because its basically the same but Monster Island is nicer overall.

JakeyFlower

Apr 9, 2013
Visit site
thank you so much you amazing!

i downloaded
Fragger
Gravity Guy
Monster Island
iStunt 2
Acedia
Temple Run
------------------
Angry Bird Star Wars
Shark Dash

will be getting more soon thanks!

Keith Wallace

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
Asphalt 7 is definitely worth a buy, if you like racing games. Flowerz is another free Xbox title, and I had a lot of fun with it (it's a puzzle game). Shelter is a zombie-themed, card-combat game that is good (and there is a lot to do in the trial, so grab that and see if you like it before paying for it). Skulls of the Shogun ($5) is a great strategy game, if you're into them. Doors is a sweet puzzle game. Move It Like You Meme It! is also a nice game that plays like Bop-It! (where you do the commanded action). Tile Path is good, and is something like a Tetris-style game (I think the full version is $3, but there's a trial).

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Heres my list:

Amazing Alex
Asphalt 7
Contre Your
Final Fantasy
Ilomilo
Doom & Destiny
Heads
Great Big War Game
Spectral Souls
vNESlight Pro (NES emulator)
Snes8x (snes emulator)
VBA8 (Gameboy emulator)

Those are the ones id recommend at least.

Particularly Ilomilo is a favourite of mine, alongside snes8x (for all the final fantasy games, chrono trigger, breath of fire, lufia, etc).

farukdgn

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
Try "Fling Theory" as free game and "Where is my Water?" for paid game. I hope you have fun.
EDIT: People talk about "Doors". Try it too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss