Halo: SA - Fav weps? Boosts? Skulls?

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I have been playing C&O online until I was able to get halo. Needs a few tweaks but I can't stop playing. I'm having a hard time finding the best ways to score points even with the laser and rocket bought with credits. Wanting to get gold on all, it's just so fun. Sniper rifle and the other weapons are a blast, literally.

I play around with the skulls some also, making enemies more difficult to try and score the most points and to drop less ammo which can actually be pretty difficult, otherwise vital HUD elements gone which forces you to listen for shield depletion. The others are very difficult in fact one of the achievements will require you to use two of the hardest skulls, so it's definitely not the easiest achievement list ever.

All in all great experience and with the weekly challenges it makes for something new to work towards. Can't wait for more missions, content, anything!

Must buy! Thanks for reading.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I tend to prefer the basic assault rifle type weapons. The "good guy one" probably being my favourite, but I usually pick up the Covenant version too. If I start the game with the Magnum as secondary, I usually spend all the ammo on that first before moving to my primary and hope I've managed to get the plasma repeater from somewhere.

I usually use the "Spartan only has a shield" skull, havn't really tried others in fear that it gets too hard :D Rarely use booster, but usually the shield regen booster then.

jong somsanuk

Apr 22, 2013
Visit site
I just got all gold. The trick is to keep your kill streaks up. The magnum is an awesome weapon to use on minor grunts; it only takes one shot to kill them. For other enemies, I use other automatic weapons. My favorite skulls is the one shield and each shot reduces your shield; I use these when I have recharge ability. It is great to farm XP on from the first level. I could rack up 1000 XP per run if I get gold.

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
I just got all gold. The trick is to keep your kill streaks up. The magnum is an awesome weapon to use on minor grunts; it only takes one shot to kill them. For other enemies, I use other automatic weapons. My favorite skulls is the one shield and each shot reduces your shield; I use these when I have recharge ability. It is great to farm XP on from the first level. I could rack up 1000 XP per run if I get gold.

I've got all gold now. Can't wait for the update in August, I truly hope they are adding more content.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuffster