Order & Chaos Online - Official WPCentral Guild Thread

Paul Acevedo

Writer
Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
WPCentral-Guild.jpg
Welcome to the official WPCentral Guild discussion thread. Talk about joining the guild, organize guild events, or just discuss the game in general. Order & Chaos Online is one of the best Windows Phone games, and you can play it with me and your fellow readers! Be sure to like the guild Facebook page too!

Joining the guild:
To join the guild, first add one of the guild officers to your in-game friends list. Then when you see that person online, whisper to him or her and request an invite.

North American server (the main WPCentral guild)
Officers:
European server: The European guild badly needs officers to do some recruiting! Let us know if you're interested.

Asian server: Would anybody like to run an Asian guild for us?

Windows Phone Central resources
Other resources

Last edited:

Tronberry

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
This game sucks my battery down so fast! (Lumia 920) Sadly, I was the only one online in the starting area while leveling to level 4 before my battery died. I guess they don't do crossworld with iOS and Android phones?

Tronberry

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
That's a bummer. I'm enjoying this game so far, though. Takes a little time to get used to the controls so the camera isn't flying everywhere, but I think it works well. I think this would be a great game to support the MOGA controller with. Keeping the heat off our hands and giving us better control of our characters!

meandu229

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
Ive started playing the European one will be joining guild but not really touched on MMORPG so wouldnt want to be the leader or anything.

meandu229

Aug 9, 2012
Visit site
There is a free trial to level 7 (or something) more than enough to see if you like it, I bought it when I was on lvl 3,, great game and I can see me putting in many hour into it, more people who buy it encourages move WP development

venom5150

Mar 31, 2011
Visit site
For $7, I would say that with all the content the game has, its completely worth it. You can literally play this game for hours on end at the price of lunch at a fast food establishment. Cant beat the value for your dollar.

pkvillager

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
For $7, I would say that with all the content the game has, its completely worth it. You can literally play this game for hours on end at the price of lunch at a fast food establishment. Cant beat the value for your dollar.

I agree I play 5-15min here and there its a lot of fun. No time for PC mmorpgs anymore so this is a great option.

DennisvdG

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey I would like to join the guild :D (eu) I'm a lvl 17 warrior, btw I just downloaded a big update for OaC does anyone know about a changelog or something?

1ll1TERAT3

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
They tried to fix ubiquitous nick but it works once in a while for me. Add me, Forthwind, and pm me to invite you
Other than bug fixes, im not sure what they changed.

1ll1TERAT3

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Hey, it doesn't matter how much u play or what level u r, u will be invited to Wpcentral! You just have to be respectful, and help others. Add EastWind and/or Forthwind and send a pm in game for an invite! We have over 80 members now and we r growing day by day!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb