Halo: Spartan Assault

Mister Gore

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
When is it expected to be available for wide release this month?

If I recall correctly the game in the US had Verizon exclusivity for 1 month, so by next week it should be available. Outside of the US it has been widely available since initial release. But I could be wrong.

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
It was launched on the 18th which means it should be available to the rest of us this coming Monday.

Although, I recall it actually showing up a day late. So if it shows up later in the week I wouldn't be surprised.

grizzlyaddams

Aug 1, 2013
Visit site
Everywhere I read prior to today said the 16th, but it is obviously not available yet.

Is it true you need upwards of 4gb to install this?! If so my hopes are shattered because I'll never get that much free space on my 8gb phone...

dseiden

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I was able to purchase it today thru the website but still not able to get it on the phone. I hope it lets me grab it today.. Seems silly to let you purchase it and then not let it get sent down to the phone.

LawnPaul

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
This is directly copy and pasted from halo waypoint
It says August 16th
----------------
Available worldwide on July 18 for all Windows 8 PCs and Tablets. Available worldwide on July 18 for compatible Windows Phone 8 devices, except in the U.S. where the Windows Phone 8 version is available only on Verizon Wireless until August 16. On Windows Phone 8, 1GB RAM currently required. Version supporting 512MB RAM Windows Phone 8 coming August 2013. Performance on 512MB phones may vary

koldmiser

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I was able to purchase it today thru the website but still not able to get it on the phone. I hope it lets me grab it today.. Seems silly to let you purchase it and then not let it get sent down to the phone.

I didn't know it was a Verizon exclusive until after I bought it on the day it came out. So I've been waiting this whole time to dl and play it. I think it's stupid too. No problem taking my money without notice that I wouldn't be able to play it.

JonnieLasVegas

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Everywhere I read prior to today said the 16th, but it is obviously not available yet.

Is it true you need upwards of 4gb to install this?! If so my hopes are shattered because I'll never get that much free space on my 8gb phone...

If you install it from the website no. But if you try to install it directly from your phone, yes you'll need 4gb's free.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
I'm questioning if anybody with a 512MB device can actually download it, Especially if it needs 3-4GB of space.

There has been nothing about Updates or if compatibility with 512MB devices would actually come.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss