Anyone Else Having Problem with Uno & Friends??

HDeveloper

Apr 18, 2014
Visit site
Hi Ryan

When that update will be available for WP8? Anyway I have some more issues with the game:
- Now the weekly contest is not working properly. The counter is restart from 336 hour on every friday, and the contest is never ending.
- My XBox gamer pic is not visible in the game. I tried every possible solution (new avatar, new pic, reinstall), but it's not working
- Randomly, the server/app is adding your total number of points to the weekly points.
- A common problem when I start a new game, sometimes the game will be uncontrollable. The robots starting to play instead the real users.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi Ryan

When that update will be available for WP8? Anyway I have some more issues with the game:
- Now the weekly contest is not working properly. The counter is restart from 336 hour on every friday, and the contest is never ending.
- My XBox gamer pic is not visible in the game. I tried every possible solution (new avatar, new pic, reinstall), but it's not working
- Randomly, the server/app is adding your total number of points to the weekly points.
- A common problem when I start a new game, sometimes the game will be uncontrollable. The robots starting to play instead the real users.

Thanks for the info! I'll be sure to pass this stuff along and let you know if I need anything else from you :)

Jan Frank

Apr 15, 2014
Visit site
Done Ryan. Looking forward to the update. Maybe it will solve my problems with this game. I think there is something stuck on my account (because it affect both platforms).
cheers

ShawnTaylorFb

May 8, 2014
Visit site
Some issues with stability? Uno & Friends has the same connection error across multiple platforms. That is a massive stability issue.

The connection error has been going on for a year. This is not an exaggeration, it's officially been one year without a fix. It's reasonable to assume that Gameloft has zero interest in resolving this issue.

DEnriquez

Oct 23, 2014
Visit site
I Believe that it does NOT matter what you have 'under the hood' of whatever device you are using . . . I (for some reason) feel that it may just depend on How Many Friends you have in your 'Friends List' . . . I play (or TRY to play) Uno & Friends on Facebook (using a laptop & 2 different FB accounts) & when I try to play the game using the account that has over 1400 friends . . . The Game will NEVER load past 89 or sometimes 90% . . . . Now when I log into my other account, (that has only 139 friends) the game loads quickly & lets me play with No problems . . . IDK . . . But, maybe GameLoft's game server . . . (or whatever) just can't (or doesn't want to) handle too much . . . LoL :winktongue:

swascher01

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
I am having trouble even having the Uno with friends game load. It stays stuck at the beginning game loading screen. Can someone help me figure out what is wrong? I have tried uninstalling it and reloading it - but still just sticks here with the cards at the bottom right screen continually moving around in a circle (like its trying to load).
Not sure what is going on.

here is a link to a screenshot to my dropbox account that shows the picture of the screen that stays stuck once I open Uno with friends.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1zqewiihwen0bel/Screenshot (5).png?dl=0

Scott Wascher

DENISE BENNETT1

Nov 30, 2016
Visit site
Lol been stuck at 90% for more then 9 mos. I've done all recommendations from Game Loft and other's idea's! i Can play on same pc with another FB account . So this makes no sense......

Last edited:

AshGreninja

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
How can I add friends from Facebook? My friend and I have already played this game, both of us are on Android. When I click Add Friends button with Facebook logo, I cannot find my friend. How can I add him ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rogertewarte