Dungeon Hunter 4

JailJT

Mar 23, 2013
Visit site
QQ??20131124160923.jpg
TrueAchievements.com revealed Dungeon Hunter 4 will be released in 2013.
I am so excited that 8 XBL games will arrive on WP8 next month. :love:

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Do you know will nokia lumia 520 be able to play it

I'll have to check and see but I know we are working really hard at making sure all Windows devices will be able to play our games.

And would you realease GT Racing 2 soon

Haha, I have zero information on that game right now. I hope we bring it out for Windows because I enjoy it a lot and would love to talk to you all about it!

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
Hey Ryan, I just want to say thanks to you and the folks at Gameloft for supporting our platform.

Thanks :D I'm happy we are and I'm glad to be a part of this community!

Thank you Ryan! Glad to see someone from Gameloft giving it to us straight! The holidays will be sweet on WP8.

I'm a straight shooter so I appreciate that :) I'm pumped for the holidays and getting some new stuff out on WP8 is making it even better!

Kage Maru

Nov 21, 2013
Visit site
Thanks :D I'm happy we are and I'm glad to be a part of this community!

I know this isn't the topic of the thread, but I was curious if you knew how sales of gameloft games have been on the WP platforms? We sometimes read success stories from the smaller indie teams, but almost never from larger companies like Gameloft. I'm curious if you've heard or seen anything to give us an idea how the company's titles are performing on WP? Thanks.

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I know this isn't the topic of the thread, but I was curious if you knew how sales of gameloft games have been on the WP platforms? We sometimes read success stories from the smaller indie teams, but almost never from larger companies like Gameloft. I'm curious if you've heard or seen anything to give us an idea how the company's titles are performing on WP? Thanks.

I don't have any financial information as a Community Manager unless it's a topic I'm focusing on. Typically though, we don't release that information unless it's through a PR announcement or earnings call :)

Dhaval Thakur

Sep 14, 2013
Visit site
I just wanna know Ryan buddy whether u guys releasing 1-2 gameloft games in holiday season or hunch of games (5-6 gameloft titles) as said in many blogs

Gameloft_Ryan

Nov 12, 2013
Visit site
I just wanna know Ryan buddy whether u guys releasing 1-2 gameloft games in holiday season or hunch of games (5-6 gameloft titles) as said in many blogs

I'm waiting for confirmation on the numbers. I should have a better idea after Thanksgiving though and I'll see what I can share with you all then :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb