Uno game crashing

Mike Dyck

Dec 11, 2013
Visit site
we have a nokia windows 8 phone we did the amber update now when we load uno we get into the game then crashes someone has to have a fix for this have uninstalled game and reinstalled

NickMon68

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
Yep I am.

I got to level 64 now the save file I think is corrupt and the game wont start.

The save file must be in the "cloud" as its also corrupted the Win8 version as well.

No idea yet how to fix it..

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling.

Im on Nokia 920 with GDR3 (dev preview)

Vee Harris

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I think the save files get corrupted. It crashes for me at the title screen where it says connecting to xbox. Weird thing is it does the same thing on my Windows 8.1 tablet. On the tablet, I can log out and log in with my husbands account and the game runs fine, which to me points to a problem with my save.

EricBryner

Feb 13, 2014
Visit site
What device do you have? Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game?

That does nothing at all. Tried that so many times it is pointless, and creating a ticket is pointless too. You guys rather tell us to do run around things, than actually fix the game. Windows 8.1 app crashes every single time the game is tried to load or play. I get maybe half or less played games that I try to play. Seriously no one cares. No matter what you say or do, it will never ever get fixed. Must be on vacation, besides being on the forums.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven