Is it possible to install paid games on new device?

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
Hallo,

Since ubisoft, gameloft, etc give a promo discount (end year) for buy their games, so i buying everything's on store from last week :D
the question is, if i replace my old lumia for a new lumia. is that possible to restore my game application from cloud? so i don't need to buy it again.

Thanks^^

ArthJar

May 26, 2013
Visit site
It depends.
Since you're not giving us any details I'm gonna give you two answers.
If your old Lumia had Windows Phone 7.X and you are upgrading to a new Lumia with Windows Phone 8, then you're gonna have a really bad time.
If you're upgrading from another Lumia with Windows Phone 8 then your transition will be smooth.

mirzafida

Oct 29, 2013
Visit site
It depends.
Since you're not giving us any details I'm gonna give you two answers.
If your old Lumia had Windows Phone 7.X and you are upgrading to a new Lumia with Windows Phone 8, then you're gonna have a really bad time.
If you're upgrading from another Lumia with Windows Phone 8 then your transition will be smooth.

i'm using WP8. what did u mean transition will be smooth? restore via cloud, it that possible?

Mohd Saif

Oct 11, 2013
Visit site
When you reinstall app & game from store it will send link to your email inbox.Open that link from your phone this is due to security reasons.

When you open link it will say buy,touch buy it will give you option to install.

KrisJoeEll

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
Every purchase you make is tied to your Microsoft account. So even if you change your device, you can install the apps purchased if you are using the same account in that device.
Only problem to watchout for is that the app you purchased in the previous model should be compatible with the new device.

Brecht Callens

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
Every purchase you make is tied to your Microsoft account. So even if you change your device, you can install the apps purchased if you are using the same account in that device.
Only problem to watchout for is that the app you purchased in the previous model should be compatible with the new device.

Sounds right!

WRider

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Yes, when I got my 1020 I was able to install games I bought years ago, just click buy but when you normally get to the purchase screen you now just get install.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_canada_235 using Tapatalk

Brecht Callens

Jul 25, 2013
Visit site
All the apps you buy are stored on your Microsoft account. When you need to reset your phone or you buy another one, you'll be able to redownload them by just logging with your previous account. Otherwise it would be really stupid that you would lose all your apps.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb