GTA: San Andreas - Best Graphics Combinations

danj210

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
Figured this was a necessary thread as I and everyone wants the best graphics possible. I have a Lumia 1020. I want the most, furthest draw distance and highest effects with third being resolution. Resolution seems to take the most and I have that set all the way to 0%, doesn't look terrible but you can absolutely tell a difference. With that at 0 I have draw distance at 70% and effects at max. With effects I feel that I see more colors and more details in the environment so I want as much as possible. Shadows I have off as I don't really care about shadows and I know they take a lot. Car reflection is at detailed which I may turn down and see what that changes.

With what I have now it isn't running bad, rather smooth, at some parts it will be choppy but would like to have a higher resolution without sacrificing effects or draw distance.

So what ya'll got?

kyriacou48

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 1520 here. I was running it on max everything to start with, but even on the 1520 it can get slightly jerky at times. I really like running things at the highest framerate I can - Luckily the 1520 is a powerhouse, so i'm now running it with 75% draw distance, 75% resolution, classic shadows, and high for everything else. Runs buttery smooth and still looks amazing.

Lundon44

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I had to fiddle with the visual settings quite a bit to find a decent balance for visuals and performance and here's where I landed on my 1520:
- Visual Effects: High
- Resolution: 100%
- Draw Distance: 30%
- Shadows: Classic
- Car Reflections: Detailed

Nokia1020

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
On my 1020 I am running
Visual effects: Medium
Resolution: 57
Draw distance: 50
Shadows: Advanced
Car reflections: detailed

Slows down a bit when the phone heats up, but is still playable for sure

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 via Tapatalk

Nokia1020

Dec 19, 2013
Visit site
Cab anyone else chime in with their settings? How many of ya still play the game? I certainly do. Had to restart it...just got to angel pine

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa