Emulators reading from SD or just copying to internal?

TLRtheory

Nov 16, 2013
Visit site
Since they've made the awful decision to exclude SD from all the most appealing Windows Phones (such as my 1020) I don't know this...but I'd like to know if emulators like vba8 actually reads the ROM from the external SD or if it hogs space from the internal by moving it over?

noor khan1

Jan 13, 2014
Visit site
how to sign in to windows store in htc 8x

Dear all

please tell me how to sign in to store in htc 8x. i cannot download anything after changing my email password...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Since they've made the awful decision to exclude SD from all the most appealing Windows Phones (such as my 1020) I don't know this...but I'd like to know if emulators like vba8 actually reads the ROM from the external SD or if it hogs space from the internal by moving it over?

I don't believe apps can read or write to the SD card. Though I may be wrong about that.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
Re: how to sign in to windows store in htc 8x

Dear all

please tell me how to sign in to store in htc 8x. i cannot download anything after changing my email password...

You shouldn't take over someone else's thread. That's rude.

You have to change the password to your MS Account. Settings -> email + accounts -> MS Account

If you have difficulty still you'll need to do a hard reset.

illidanx

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site

copyid to internal memory. access to SD card is only read only and cannot used direct path name.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiebention