Are there IAPs for AB Star Wars 2?

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
I played the trial version and it seemed like you couldn't buy virtual currency from the in-game store...is this the same case in the full version of the game?

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
I played the trial version and it seemed like you couldn't buy virtual currency from the in-game store...is this the same case in the full version of the game?

This is the case on the paid version, as well. If I remember correctly, it has something to do with IAPs and Xbox Live games not playing nice. If you want anything from the store, it's best to plan ahead and know exactly what you want, since the coins you earn in-game may be all that's available.

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
This is the case on the paid version, as well. If I remember correctly, it has something to do with IAPs and Xbox Live games not playing nice. If you want anything from the store, it's best to plan ahead and know exactly what you want, since the coins you earn in-game may be all that's available.

That is good actually. I f'ing hate IAPs. Considering you earn coins in this game via achievements....sounds good!

fitchalcyone

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
That is good actually. I f'ing hate IAPs. Considering you earn coins in this game via achievements....sounds good!

Yes, though the only catch is that there is a finite amount of coins you can earn with this game, so when you run out, you run out. Only other way to get more birds is through Telepods at a physical store.

himmatsj

Jan 29, 2014
Visit site
But still, you're bound to earn MORE coins here than in the paid Android/iOS versions which feature IAPs, assuming you wish not to pay any more beyond the initial $0.99.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb