Flappy Bird gone in 22hrs?

Marty Larsson

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Have recently seen that the maker of Flappy Bird the hit game on android/iOS is being cancelled within the next 22hrs, which he has stated on his twitter an has also stated its not due to any legal reason, seems to be down to the $50k a day he was earning seems to humble for his own good :/ so looks like the WP8 version is now done for?

LumiaGuy

Aug 23, 2013
Visit site
OMG - what will people do without one of the lamest games ever created? I suppose alcoholism and suicide rates are going to skyrocket :crying:

DBZo07

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site
Isn't it just the same as the Profit Bird in Jetpack Joyride?

That bird was my least favorite vehicle.
I will quote something for this situation.

The grapes are sour; meaning

People who cannot get what they want are inclined to pretend that they never wanted it, in order to save face. This comes from the fable of the fox that tried hard to reach a bunch of grapes, but failed. He then said they were certainly unripe, so that he was able to go away satisfied."

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

Ashish Saraf1

May 7, 2013
Visit site
Have recently seen that the maker of Flappy Bird the hit game on android/iOS is being cancelled within the next 22hrs, which he has stated on his twitter an has also stated its not due to any legal reason, seems to be down to the $50k a day he was earning seems to humble for his own good :/ so looks like the WP8 version is now done for?

I think the developer posted on twitter so that people panic and download the game giving the developer more ad revenue..old marketing..!!

I wont be surprised if the games gets listed again or never gets pulled down

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

sd173

Dec 24, 2013
Visit site
I think the developer posted on twitter so that people panic and download the game giving the developer more ad revenue..old marketing..!!

I wont be surprised if the games gets listed again or never gets pulled down

sent either from my Nokia Lumia 820 or HTC Desire HD

I said that same thing in another post in the forums!

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I will quote something for this situation.

The grapes are sour; meaning

People who cannot get what they want are inclined to pretend that they never wanted it, in order to save face. This comes from the fable of the fox that tried hard to reach a bunch of grapes, but failed. He then said they were certainly unripe, so that he was able to go away satisfied."

Sent via Lumia 625 Black

Or maybe they just don't like it.

I never heard of this game until I saw WP post about it.

Then I pulled up a YouTube video and thought, "Really? It's like that damn profit bird from Jetpack Joyride. I hate that thing."

Cryio

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
So we'll never receive the official game. For better or for worse, we still have to illegal version on the store. So it's something. If any of you guys want to play it (it's nowhere near the same game as the original, but it's close enough)

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
I don't know why people are calling this guy a loser.

He obviously has his own priorities in life, and some things come above money. That doesn't make someone a loser.

Emix1988

Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
R.I.P Flappy Bird!

Flappy Bird Removed From App Store | TechnoBuffalo

18122_600.gif

I guess we WP users just weren't lucky enough...
I applaud to this guy for standing behind his words.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo