Best Windows Phone Only Games.

TurkeyBurglar

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hi! I recently inherited a Windows Phone and am an avid gamer.

Does anybody have any recommendations for Windows Phone exclusive games? I'm not looking for Flappy Bird/Endless runners I've got a bunch of them.

I've searched through the Developer Spotlight forums but that only covers more recent ones.

So I thought I'd start a forum thread for people to post their favourite WP only games and a link to their store page.

Best one I found in the Developer Spotlight forum was Fuzzy Boom:
FuzzyBoom | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Share your favourites :D.

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
thread for games is already going & its sticky one if you have want to share there we were very happy as its your choice
http://forums.windowscentral.com/windows-phone-games/264632-newly-discovered-games.html
Hi! I recently inherited a Windows Phone and am an avid gamer.

Does anybody have any recommendations for Windows Phone exclusive games? I'm not looking for Flappy Bird/Endless runners I've got a bunch of them.

I've searched through the Developer Spotlight forums but that only covers more recent ones.

So I thought I'd start a forum thread for people to post their favourite WP only games and a link to their store page.

Best one I found in the Developer Spotlight forum was Fuzzy Boom:
FuzzyBoom | Windows Phone Apps+Games Store (United States)

Share your favourites :D.

TurkeyBurglar

Mar 19, 2014
Visit site
Hadn't spotted that! It's a little different as that's all games, I'm only looking for Windows Phone ones - but you can close this if you like and I'll go there :D

Arpit Mittal

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
welcome buddy but I am not a moderator to close this but you can follow that thread & contribute to thread for more & more games
Hadn't spotted that! It's a little different as that's all games, I'm only looking for Windows Phone ones - but you can close this if you like and I'll go there :D

Zeem Frostmaw

Dec 6, 2013
Visit site
It's difficult to say. Microsoft are pushing their Universal Application structure so most of their exclusives - Spartan Assault, Mahjong, Solitaire, Minesweeper etc - are also on Windows 8 and/or Xbox. Not a bad thing as far as I'm concerned though. =)

I'm sure there are many third party devs who only create for Windows Phone, but all that comes to my mind is Spartan Runner.

Maria Tanigava

May 5, 2014
Visit site

smoheath

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
I really like dark lands. It is kind of endless runner-esque but better since you can stop and kill some Orcs and such.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa