Daft Cloud Raiders question

trev81uk

May 28, 2014
Visit site
First of all, absolutely loving this game. I've found it really easy to pick up and its so much better, in my opinion, than other games of it's type such as Kingdoms and Lords and Total Conquest. I have a quick wisdom thought which fellow players can hopefully answer...

If you build a wall around a defense bunker, when being attacked can your own troops get out of the wall to defend?

AndrewL920

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
First of all, absolutely loving this game. I've found it really easy to pick up and its so much better, in my opinion, than other games of it's type such as Kingdoms and Lords and Total Conquest. I have a quick wisdom thought which fellow players can hopefully answer...

If you build a wall around a defense bunker, when being attacked can your own troops get out of the wall to defend?

How do I change my name in Cloud Raider?

Booston

Oct 29, 2012
Visit site

Yes, but I would concentrate on walls around your vaults and HQ building. BTW join my clan wpcentral2 - want to beat Pauls 😊

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa