features (detailed)

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
There are options under settings -> cellular to disable or enable background tasks datat access now.
screen shot ...as mine does not have it ..if you are refering to the text underneath on/off cellular data its just to let you know that apps will use background data on cellular network

Cormango

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
The best feature in gdr3: ability to have custom sms tones for specific contacts. I love the ability for each contact to have their own custom tone.

SwimSwim

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
1. speed dial via long press win key

That feature has been around for quite some time, perhaps even during the days of Windows Phone 7.X. However, what is new in the Ease of Access Center is a brand new app, discussed here.

6. save location periodically

Also been around since day one of Windows Phone 8. :wink:

abhishake620

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
That feature has been around for quite some time, perhaps even during the days of Windows Phone 7.X. However, what is new in the Ease of Access Center is a brand new app, discussed here.

Also been around since day one of Windows Phone 8. :wink:

its sort of a new feature(is a new feature) there are threads in the msdn community which say that pinning people to the start is easier and hence that itself is the speed dial...so yes it is a new feature a simple google to resolve issue...

s_madhekar

Jun 24, 2013
Visit site
Two observations :
1. In Phone Update : " Tell me when updates are available on my phone "....is now missing .
2. E-mail attachments : When trying to attach any file to e-mail , it goes to photos. Actually option should be there to attach documents(via office).

Anybody else have observed this.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
quicktravo