Can anybody identify where this ringtone/music is from

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
This is bugging me :unhappy:

Can anyone tell me where I've heard this ringtone before. I'm using it as my main ringtone at the moment, but it's just bugging me as I'm sure I've heard it before but I can't think where. I got this ringtone from an app called "Nokia Ringtones" in the store, which lists it as just "Nokia Lumia" but under the Lumia 920 section. I've got a 920 but I can't find it (unless it was there before the Amber update). I thought I'd heard it on a Nokia advertisement, but I can't find it. If anyone knows where I've heard this before, can you let me know. Thanks!

Attachments

• Nokia Lumia.zip
    284.1 KB · Views: 54

dznk

Sep 6, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your help Symeonify, unfortunately that's not the correct song. I tried Bing audio search and Shazam but neither identified it correctly.

I've finally found it though after trawling through more of Nokia's YouTube videos!

This

This is where I've heard it before, it's the ad for the Lumia 800. The song is "Garden" by "Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs". I knew I'd heard it from somewhere before. Thanks again and for any others who had a search for it :smile:

Symeonify

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
haha wow, i tottally messed that up, when i play the song and use phone Bing Search it give me the right one (Garden). now what happened in my head between that and me writing the reply so it changed to Queens Boulevard that's something i don't understand and i hope it was a one time deal...

Glad you found it and sorry my reply was wrong.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20131022_0001.png
    wp_ss_20131022_0001.png
    290.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)