Next Gen Consoling are going to see 64 players on a multiplayer

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Hi all

Well as you know battlefield 4 will be having 64 player on the multiplayer which will be excellent for both next gens console!

However why couldn't they do this with battlefield 3 for PS3 and Xbox 360, by my understanding the server supports all the players who join the game. I wouldn't either mind if it was even 32 player online.

So if anyone can answer it would be appreciated, do you think 64 players online should have been or could have been implemented with the last gen consoles?

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I think I heard in one of the E3 videos that they were limited by the hardware in that they couldn't have rendered that many players while maintaining the high fidelity graphics at a decent frame rate. Can't remember if that is correct sorry. I wish I could rememer the video to link it for you.

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
PS4 is actually getting a lot more than 64... only cos they are bringing Planetside 2 over :D

So epic battles in that game with hundreds of people fighting :D

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
PS4 is actually getting a lot more than 64... only cos they are bringing Planetside 2 over :D

So epic battles in that game with hundreds of people fighting :D

The map huge on Planetside 2, I think it took 10 to 20 mins for me to find someone and then die.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rhiannonbarion