Order and Chaos Error 50500

mortimernova

Jul 13, 2013
Visit site
I updated my version last night at around 10pm and played all night and all morning until about 1pm so if it has something to do with the update, I don't know what. and as was stated, if you look at the gameloft forums, we have been waiting for answers from GL all day. dunno what the deal is but of course, speculation is running rampant as it tends to do in these situations. oh well, we can only hope that come tomorrow we are back online. I gotta get back to gold farming already!

- mortimernova

Sonicbeef

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Ran done this morning. Did dailies logged for lunch then got an update notice from windows phone saying Order & Chaos had an update. Did necessary update and now 50500 error. Twitted Gameloft and got the "we are aware of issue and IM (?) working on it"? Seems like a reoccurring issue for this game on all platforms (OS) hope a fix is "really" being worked on?

-Slora

hacer619

Apr 25, 2012
Visit site
I updated my version last night at around 10pm and played all night and all morning until about 1pm so if it has something to do with the update, I don't know what. and as was stated, if you look at the gameloft forums, we have been waiting for answers from GL all day. dunno what the deal is but of course, speculation is running rampant as it tends to do in these situations. oh well, we can only hope that come tomorrow we are back online. I gotta get back to gold farming already!

- mortimernova

mort, it happens a lot with android. and it will take gameloft ages and they may reply.

LMZR

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Gameloft makes good games, but are late to fix things when something goes wrong (Unless it's MC4 on iOS and Android)

MC4 on WP8 still hasn't gotten the new update.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerupgo