pinup1u.jpg

pinup2n.jpg

pinup3i.jpg

pinup4.jpg

pinup5.jpg

vzwp7

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I apologize about some of these backgrounds. I just noticed that several of these pictures had their bottoms clipped off by GIMP.

Big Supes

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
Some pretty cool wallpapers here. :)

Not sure if I can pass this off, but sod it :)D)... my desktop wallpaper:

bhjvR.jpg

As some can tell, I like this Win 8 theme quite a lot. :p

jimkraz

Jan 19, 2012
Visit site
Here are two tile .pngs black and white, use plain colour back ground to match tile colour you are using, open in photoshop or whatever, bring in plain or patterned, make .png upper layer, your set to go, save as .jpg. See sample. Jim

MannLou

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Ok so back to the subject at hand... Apart from the amoled screens on the Focus and Dell Venue Pro, is there a difference in battery life if one were to use the light theme background? I always used the dark background, but after playing with the light theme something seemed so radiant about it. It really really caught my eye and I'm thinking about using it but I'm not sure if that would adversely affect the battery... I have brightness set to auto because it always stays at a constant level that is between low and medium (apart from being outside in open daylight of course). Any help would be great I'm not even sure how many people use the light theme lol.
On a Titan, I have not seen a difference at all. On my Focus it would cut the time by about 15-20% based on my normal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb