Titan fall logo ( 'A') for glance screen

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody know or have the 'A' in titanfall logo? I currently have the games I love logos as my glance screen. (triforce from Zelda, crimson omen from gears of war, abstergo entertainment from assassins creed, and the windows 8 logo) I want to add titanfalls emblem as its proving easily to be one of my favorite games.

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
because the quality is low lol, but ehh its good enough. Thanks

Well it only needs to be big enough to take up 1/5th (added to the 4 you have already) of a 4"-5" screen that is purposely showing a pixelated picture to save power, haha. You don't really need a 20 MP version of it!

I won't lie though, I was expecting there to be a LOT more options for that A, seeing as it is the logo that pops up on the One when you find a match/lobby. I was surprised there wasn't a couple out there already.

Killer BIGxyz

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Well it only needs to be big enough to take up 1/5th (added to the 4 you have already) of a 4"-5" screen that is purposely showing a pixelated picture to save power, haha. You don't really need a 20 MP version of it!

I won't lie though, I was expecting there to be a LOT more options for that A, seeing as it is the logo that pops up on the One when you find a match/lobby. I was surprised there wasn't a couple out there already.

Yup, I saw that logo with the invite, and i needed it instantly lol. As for the pixels, Nokia should make a option for higher quality. I have mine on peek so its never on for long anyway

Curtieson

Jul 26, 2011
Visit site
Yup, I saw that logo with the invite, and i needed it instantly lol. As for the pixels, Nokia should make a option for higher quality. I have mine on peek so its never on for long anyway

They do, it's called your lock screen! :cool:

You wave for your low res picture and double tap to access your high res. Motion is really just a low resolution input when compared to contact anyway.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720