Lumia 920 release date

EricCantona

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
I went to the ATT store this morning to pick up the new iPhone for wife. I asked the ATT rep about the release date for Lumia 920, confidently he answered October 21st. I asked him if that was for real, he said yes. His manager pulled him and said something - possibly warned him not to say anything about the phone.

File this under the rumour category, but I have a feeling it's gonna be October 21st.

dkp23

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
ya there were a lot of storiies similar to thisfor the 900. Not to discredit you, but att reps are clueless.

Not saying its not possible, but i never believe att reps. Hopefully i am wrong this time.

EricCantona

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
ya there were a lot of storiies similar to thisfor the 900. Not to discredit you, but att reps are clueless.

Not saying its not possible, but i never believe att reps. Hopefully i am wrong this time.

Not at all.
Yup I have a feeling they are clueless, but hoping that it's real :)

TenTwelve

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, unfortunately the reps get caught up in the excitement & rumors and really don't get info any sooner than consumers typically.

WasteSomeTime

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I thought major mobile store retailer position personal knew these things, just never knew how to trouble shoot.

Sent from my SGH-i677 using Board Express

EricCantona

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
you should have asked him about pricing while you were at it lol

Well that was the first question I asked -sort of-. I saw the price sheet for iPhone 5 yesterday and an early upgrade cost was $399 and was curious to find out if the same would apply to 920. So I asked him and he said yes -this before the manager came over-

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
Part of me would want to buy the 64GB version if it exists. Then the sensible part of my brain reminds me that I haven't even used 10GB of the space on my Titan.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss