uk preorders? hmmm

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Stock expected 16th October on that site...it looks like a real site but wonder how they would know the date but many larger more reputable do not - unless they are hushed up with NDA!

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
As much as Im hoping I just cant imagine a situation where the phones were out in users hands before the OS has been officially released?
We might be able to pre-order by middle of next month, but Id be very surprised if anything ships before the very end of Oct

cinek

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site
As much as Im hoping I just cant imagine a situation where the phones were out in users hands before the OS has been officially released?
We might be able to pre-order by middle of next month, but Id be very surprised if anything ships before the very end of Oct

look on the main page - you can already pre-order a HTC from amazon UK for ?530 - supposed to come out in november

mmacleodbrown

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
But no-one is talking about the HTC - this thread is about the 920 and when we can order it?
Some sites are saying from 10/16, hence the comment..

cinek

Sep 11, 2012
Visit site

But no-one is talking about the HTC - this thread is about the 920 and when we can order it?
Some sites are saying from 10/16, hence the comment..

HTC is running the same OS as the nokia - read what you said above - no reason why the 920 can't be up for pre-order right now

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss