What Color Will You Get?

AlexanderJJJ

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
What color of choice would you choose for your new Nokia Lumia 920?

I'm not really fond of black phones (have had to many of them), the yellow looks a tad feminie, and with white, it'll probably show dirt and marks easily. So it's either the glossy red or matte grey for me.

Last edited:

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
I think you mean 920... ;) At any rate, I'll have to see them in person to decide. I already know that black & grey are too boring... I can't decide between red and yellow without seeing them, I like them both. If I can't choose between them in hand either I'll probably just get the white. I like it a lot. And reports from white 900 owners are that it doesn't get that dirty and cleans off easily when it does.

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
What color of choice would you choose for your new Nokia Lumia 900?

I'm not really fond of black phones (have had to many of them), the yellow looks a tad feminie, and with white, it'll probably show dirt and marks easily. So it's either the glossy red or matte grey for me.

So...yellow is feminine but red isn't?

independentvolume

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Whatever would be on my carrier. Those expecting to have all colors available most likely will be disappointed. I suppose those buying unlocked may have a chance. That said, I want the one that isn't glossy.

happynoodleboy

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
I didn't really care for the yellow when I first saw the phone and was planning on getting the grey but the more pics I see of the yellow the more I want that one.

ncxcstud

Dec 16, 2010
Visit site
At first I was dead set on Gray. After seeing pics of the gray 920, its a little on the 'light' side for me. I was hoping for a deeper gray. But who knows. I'm a pastor, I can't have anything too flashy right?

But, some friends came over this weekend and they both have HTC OneX's, and one of those was a white one. I never thought I'd like the look of a white phone, but that one intrigued me greatly.

I know its not the same white as the 920 is glossy and the OneX is matte, but its been added to the repertoire. Though, I can't wait to see them all in person. Still hoping they'll be a surprise matte Cyan at launch for AT&T, but I'm not opposed to a yellow or red one, just have not had anything that 'out there' for a phone before.

So, right now my list is...

Gray
White
Red/Yellow
Black (I'm tired of black phones as my last 4 have all been that color).

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I want Cyan. Bad. But that isn't happening anytime soon. I didn't like the Yellow to begin with because I live in Iowa hawkeye territory and it would look to hawkeyeish, but it's growing on me.

freestaterocker

Nov 19, 2011
Visit site
At first I was dead set on Gray. After seeing pics of the gray 920, its a little on the 'light' side for me. I was hoping for a deeper gray. But who knows. I'm a pastor, I can't have anything too flashy right?

But, some friends came over this weekend and they both have HTC OneX's, and one of those was a white one. I never thought I'd like the look of a white phone, but that one intrigued me greatly.

I know its not the same white as the 920 is glossy and the OneX is matte, but its been added to the repertoire. Though, I can't wait to see them all in person. Still hoping they'll be a surprise matte Cyan at launch for AT&T, but I'm not opposed to a yellow or red one, just have not had anything that 'out there' for a phone before.

So, right now my list is...

Gray
White
Red/Yellow
Black (I'm tired of black phones as my last 4 have all been that color).

Being a man of God and having an awesome, colorful phone aren't mutually exclusive. Unless you're my father-in-law, who buys fruit phones exclusively...

junz804

Sep 29, 2012
Visit site
I like the grey one since it'll go with almost every live tile color but then again the yellow is pretty cool it looks just like the ferrari yellow.

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Mine will be black. I soooo much wanted the Cyan 800 but could not wait for it and got the black one. It has grown quite a bit on me and I will most likely get the 920 in black as well.

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

theefman

Nov 14, 2008
Visit site
Black, as I am definitely not a fan of glossy phones. Grey I would consider but the Black, though boring just goes with every colour. Hopefully at&t actually has the Grey at launch for a comparison, but Black still is my first choice.

I leave it to the rest of you guys to fly the bright colours and spread the Lumia love! :cool:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss