AT&T To Announce Lumia 920 10/04/12??

Mitlov

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
You know what would be even better? Announcing the Lumia 920 on multiple carriers. Or ****, all major carriers. AT&T exclusivity for the Lumia 920 sounds to me like Nokia's death rattle.

Reflexx

Dec 30, 2010
Visit site
A recent interview with Elop sounded like Nokia had better luck focusing on a few carriers in the US than they had with their European strategy in terms of getting carriers to actually promote the phones.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
You know what would be even better? Announcing the Lumia 920 on multiple carriers. Or ****, all major carriers. AT&T exclusivity for the Lumia 920 sounds to me like Nokia's death rattle.

Nonsense. You're just bitter.

LOTS of OEM's launch models exclusively on one carrier for a limited period and AT&T sold the crap out of the Lumia 900.

Just be patient, the 920 will be on multiple carriers by next year guaranteed.

Michael-Dallas

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Do you really think that manufacturers design and build phones, then offer them up to the carriers?

Don't think of it being one-sided like that, the blame goes both ways. Manufacturers approach carriers w/ their roadmap of phones and the carriers decide which one they are interested in. At this point, this is when the carrier start making demands, such as exclusivity, and the negotiations begin.

If your carrier doesn't pick up a Nokia WP, then I recommend that you email the appropriate channels of your carrier and express interest in Nokia WP.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bevitalglucopre