I hope AT&T isn't trying to pull another stunt!

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Well yesterday's news about the 920 being exlusive on AT&T angered a lot of WP fans. It left most of us saying "ok I guess I will just have to get the 8X instead". However, I just went to HTC's website where it shows the HTC 8X available on AT&T! It doesn't list any other carriers :straight: I hope AT&T is not trying to pull off another launch exclusive deal on the 8X. We know the 8X will be available on all carriers but it better be available at launch on all carriers or else I'm gonna be pissed off. Anybody know anything about this?

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
It's probably just because Verizon hasn't had an official announcement detailing which WP8 devices they will be carrying. I think you're just reading too much into it. HTC has already come out and said that Verizon and T-Mobile will be getting it alongside AT&T.

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
It's probably just because Verizon hasn't had an official announcement detailing which WP8 devices they will be carrying. I think you're just reading too much into it. HTC has already come out and said that Verizon and T-Mobile will be getting it alongside AT&T.

I know they will be getting it but the question is will they be getting it at launch? That's my main concern. I don't want to wait until December to get my WP8 phone.

fwaits

Mar 9, 2008
Visit site
Yeah VZW and T-Mo haven't had any official announcements so the OEMs won't officially list them as going there yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa