Which Nokia Lumia Colour are you going to pick?

hasasimo

Apr 8, 2012
Visit site
Probably grey. Since AT&T isn't carrying that color, I'll order an unlocked one online. I like being able to pick any live tile color, so I'll likely be picking another neutral color (black or white) if not grey.

Verkunder

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Probably grey. Since AT&T isn't carrying that color, I'll order an unlocked one online. I like being able to pick any live tile color, so I'll likely be picking another neutral color (black or white) if not grey.

I really hope this is the case. I'm not going to get one (immediately, anyway) unless I can get it in gray. Even if it takes months, I'm set on that. Red would be a second choice but I'd have to play with one in a store first.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... I'm a T-Mobile customer, so there's little chance I'll get the Lumia 920. If by some chance I get this new job I recently interviewed for, I'll probably get it unlocked instead of the 810 from T-Mobile. If that happens, then I may just get it in yellow. If not that, then red, but I've been really loving the yellow lately. :happy:

Scout_313

May 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm really diggin' the matte gray look of the 920, with the black as a close second. I've never really been a fan of glossy devices or wild colors. However, I like all 4 of the colors for the HTC 8X for some odd reason.

vizagdude

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
I am torn between the Cyan and Yellow. If only the Yellow came with the matte finish, my decision would have been much easier.

All said and done, I might land up with the matte Black again like my NL 900, or Yellow.. or Cyan... Dman.. this is TOUGH. :mad:

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
If I get a 920 it will be either cyan, black or grey. There's absolutely no way I would go with the glossy finish if I can avoid it.

As it stands I may wind up getting an 820 or even an 810 on Tmobile. Not really sure if I want a phone as big as the 920. :dry

Luckily I don't have to decide for a while. I'm totally satisfied with my 900 for now.

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
Have a Cyan 900, had a black one but took it back for Cyan. Will probably go with Cyan for the 920 its just i like to change tile colors and i think black or white looks best with more color choices. Decisions decisions. I wish it had the removable backs like the 810/820

Helvetet

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered a black one first but after a few days I changed my order to yellow because black is kind of boring, kind of appleish.

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I'm completely torn between red or cyan.

Does anyone know if the online only for cyan is just a rumor or is confirmed?

I'd really love to be able to check them both out in the store...

ratchetjaw#AC

Oct 31, 2010
Visit site
I'm completely torn between red or cyan.

Does anyone know if the online only for cyan is just a rumor or is confirmed?

I'd really love to be able to check them both out in the store...

I wonder about the Cyan order only also. If it's true might end up with the white, which is fine with me also.

firewall2302

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
I wonder about the Cyan order only also. If it's true might end up with the white, which is fine with me also.

I've been considering white as well. My first iPhone was a white 16GB 3G because it was all they had at the store when I got there on launch day but I fell in love with having a white phone because at the time everyone else I knew had black.

My current HTC Vivid was chosen partly because I could get a white phone and again I've loved being different than the black or gray bricks everyone else has these days.

But, I'm starting to see a lot more white phones in my friends' hands (iPhones and GS3s) so I'm ready to take that next step and move into something more colorful to distinguish myself again.

Plus I like having people ask what type of phone I have (the white HTC Vivid with its silver metal backplate still draws attention). And I'll like it even more when I can use that opportunity to show off the beauty of WP8 ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99