Cases or covers for Lumia 920

poddie

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Just got my CC-1043 case today and had a **** of a time getting it on, especially the last corner once you get the other 3 in. Once it's on I quickly forgot that I had a case on it, fit and finish is awesome. It really does look like the phone is naked. I got the Xtremeguard full body underneath the case and now I can worry less about scratches and bulk.

agree this was a tough one to get on. Unfortunately I have a red one coming at some point to replace the black one I currently have, so I will also have to figure out how to get it off.

Case is AWESOME... Very difficult to tell the phone is not naked. No light sensor issues here.

Rudiepoo1

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
agree this was a tough one to get on. Unfortunately I have a red one coming at some point to replace the black one I currently have, so I will also have to figure out how to get it off.

Case is AWESOME... Very difficult to tell the phone is not naked. No light sensor issues here.

Can any of you post some more pics if your able - thanks!:)

Vinnio

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
Evening Everyone,

We have just had the blue and grey case in today and Nokia are delivering the following next wednesday:

500 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Black Silicon Case - Lumia 920
400 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Red Silicon Case - Lumia 920
400 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Blue Silicon Case - Lumia 920
150 x Genuine Nokia CC-1043 Yellow Silicon Case - Lumia 920

Some of you have already bought them from us and we have thousands on order with Nokia but the demand is so hight.

Regards
Luke
Home Page
our our ebay store: Hands Free Kits, New items in 2 Buy A store on eBay!

Has anyone from the U.S. ordered cases from this store? How long does it usually take?
The shipping rate seems inexpensive and I don't want it to mean I have to wait 2 weeks to get this case. I'm in California by the way.

jfa1

Dec 15, 2007
Visit site
I or4dered a black silicon case from Amazon the empire I like it a lot it fits over the screen edges and covers everything but the bottom speakers and the micro usb port and the headphone jack on the top and provides an edge to keep the screen off of a surface. I am waiting for the amzer shellster for the 920 like I had with the 900.

Evan_ISS

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone from the U.S. ordered cases from this store? How long does it usually take?
The shipping rate seems inexpensive and I don't want it to mean I have to wait 2 weeks to get this case. I'm in California by the way.

Poster Beltelmel (post #13 in this thread) ordered from NJ and it arrived in a week.

I just ordered the CP-600 from said seller (it is available now) Genuine Nokia CP-600 Black Leather Case - Lumia 920 | eBay

I have also ordered the CC-1043 from the same seller and it arrived next day here in the UK.

Squatting Hen

Apr 15, 2012
Visit site
Any news on the white CC-1043? I have tried searching and come up empty. I am in the US. Amazon lists all colors excpet the white, they even have grey. Even the posts by Luke Simpson showing what was ordered does not include any white ones...

ZeroAE

Jan 22, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone know of good cases that cover the entirety of the phone? Like, in which you cant see the original color.

eeewing

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site

I ordered from him and was very impressed with the speed of shipping, given it was international (to Ohio). The seller shipped out same day, and I had the case within the week. I'm thinking of ordering some more as gifts for co-workers.

ClixT

Oct 10, 2012
Visit site

I bought mine the 28th of Jan, and I'm expecting it to arrive this week (Feb 5 - 11 to be exact)
I also picked the fastest shipping available (it was the 9.95 pounds), and I live in California.

socialcarpet

Banned
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The cover IS on its way. I have been emailing with some reps from Nokia and they have informed me, that the CC-1043 IS on its way... he said I should hear something soon about when it will be on its way to retail outlets and Amazon.com. It's a version of the CC-1037 for the Lumia 900, but, made to fit the 920. I had it for the 900 and loved it to death. Still bummed it isn't available yet.

Whoa... this is the first cover I've ever seen that I'd actually use. That looks amazing.

HiViz Trader

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I own a Nokia Lumia 920 Case - Impact Snap. A few days ago, my two year old son had my phone and while exiting the car dropped my phone. The drop was not even two feet and prior to making the purchase I had watched the "Impactolgy" videos and some videos featuring Jason Roberts (Tech21 CEO) throwing phones across the room. I thought to myself, I am glad that I bought that case. To my surprise I discovered that the screen had cracked. Surprised is an understatement. I am totally SHOCKED that the screen cracked. THIS CASE DOES NOT LIVE UP TO ITS CLAIMS! BEWARE!!!!!

uselessrobot

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I've got to be honest with you, I'm not surprised at all that the screen broke. What you have is more of a wrapper than a case. I tried similar cases and they're crap. They're just held on at the edges of the phone and provide no guard whatsoever for the screen. What does all the padding on the back matter if the most fragile part of the phone is still completely exposed? There's a reason most iPhone cases have a protruding bezel around the screen. If you want something that actually protects your phone you'd do well to look at cases like the Otterbox.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
I've got to be honest with you, I'm not surprised at all that the screen broke. What you have is more of a wrapper than a case. I tried similar cases and they're crap. They're just held on at the edges of the phone and provide no guard whatsoever for the screen. What does all the padding on the back matter if the most fragile part of the phone is still completely exposed? There's a reason most iPhone cases have a protruding bezel around the screen. If you want something that actually protects your phone you'd do well to look at cases like the Otterbox.
Yeah, this is my thinking. After you go for those big cases there's just no sense imo when it comes to the size and the small ones do nothing to protect your phone. So i have never bought a case for my phone and done just well.

Though my thinking might be different as i have never been locked to a contract or a phone and get around 2-3 phones a year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire