Very promising pre-order popularity of Lumia 920

Gaichuke

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
Lumia 920 seems to be quite a popular item this week in Expansys, where they list top pre-orders for each week as Lumia 920 appears to be dominating that list throughout Europe beating competing models like iPhone 5 and Galaxy Note II in the pre-order numbers.

Here are some current standings:

(Lumia 920 Yellow and Black variants on positions 1. and 2.)

UK
Germany
France
Portugal
Sweden
Denmark
Norway

(Lumia 920 Yellow and Black variants on positions 1. and 3.)

Italy
Spain
Ireland
Finland

While this is a good news, how significant this is is still somewhat obscure. For instance, HTC 8X and 8S became available also during this week in Expansys, but they are missing completely from the top20 lists despite those handsets even having prices already set to them. ATIV S can be found from these lists showing steady interest around the 10. position depending on the market despite being available for pre-order quite a while now.

Does anyone have an idea why HTC 8X seems to be missing from here?

Coreldan

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
Wait, which finnish site did you pull off those numbers? I'm finnish and I dont really know any finnish website with sesnemaking preorders? And I'm not familiar with any finnish franchise of Expansys either?

EDIT: it's just "Expansys" here too. Never heard of it before, seems that they are non-paid preorders? I'll still rather just get it from Nokia itself.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos