UK preorders

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I emailed Digital Phone Company Ltd. where a few people mentioned the Lumia 920 and asked if they are still getting stock and if price is the same and they replied....

Thanks for your enquiry, we are still due our stock of Nokia lumia 920 on the 5/11 to be Sim free. And have not been told any difference on our price to this.

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I emailed Digital Phone Company Ltd. where a few people mentioned the Lumia 920 and asked if they are still getting stock and if price is the same and they replied....

Thanks for your enquiry, we are still due our stock of Nokia lumia 920 on the 5/11 to be Sim free. And have not been told any difference on our price to this.

Hmmmm interesting, never heard of this company before. What they like? The price is ok........just!

Sent from my KFTT using Tapatalk 2

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Never used them before but I did some research and they seem legit, also a few people on WPC have ordered from them so here's hoping.

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
Think I will preorder too, see what happens. Only yellow or black though...

Update: Preordered. Shame its only black, but I wasn't going for the yellow :)

Last edited:

RXP-Andy

Oct 31, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a sim-free (Yellow) pre-order with P4U, which I should be due to collect tomorrow or Friday all being well. However, I will test this with my Vodafone sim before handing over the money for the handset.

Do we have a list of product codes yet?

SnailUK

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I am only seeing the Lumia 920 available for Purchase with a new contract on Phones4u . Is there a specific link to the SIM-Free version from them? Or is that a store only deal?

Store only. The WP8 devices aren't officially on the system yet.

Just a shame you have to put up with pushy salesman!

CommonBlob

Jul 18, 2011
Visit site
I just got an email from digital phone saying they will not be getting phones in sim free

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

shaunydub

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I sent a tweet to Nokia UK asking when sim free version will be available, this is what they replied -

Sorry, we're unable to confirm exact timings on this for you at the moment.

How splendid:mad:

Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
I just got an email from digital phone saying they will not be getting phones in sim free

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

They have not notified me! But I notice its now missing from their website. I have emailed to cancel pre-order, think I will now go with htc as I think sim free versions of the nokia will not be out before December unless your willing to pay through the nose from abroad.

rOIVAz

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I currently have a sim-free (Yellow) pre-order with P4U, which I should be due to collect tomorrow or Friday all being well. However, I will test this with my Vodafone sim before handing over the money for the handset.

I'm going to go into P4U here in Camden at lunch - I saw yesterday when I walked by that all the Christmas labelling is up so I hope the sim-free price is displayed. Did they have any issues or confusion regarding EE contracts when you spoke to them?

I really want a yellow 920, and the tethering will go down a treat with the Surface :)

hailst0rm

Sep 14, 2012
Visit site
I went into Gloucester Phones4u on Tuesday. They seemed certain they were going to be selling the 920 sim free unlocked. Had the sim free price on display.

No dates. I'm hoping they will have them in tomorrow. They usually know a day in advance what stock they are getting. If anyone could check today?

cgk

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site
According to their twitter feed, Nokia are under the impression that any SIM free phone sold by P4U will be locked to EE (it's not clear if that's the overall brand or ee the specific network).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss